Chapter 1- An Easy Goodbye

Jazlyn's POV

Today was finally the day that I'd officially be going on tour with my aunt for the next year. I was excited to leave the dull and boring town that I was from, to venture off and see the world. I took this as a learning opportunity, because in my opinion, I would learn so much more traveling the world than sitting at a desk for seven hours a day.

"Are you sure you want to do this Jaz?" My mother asked, hoping that she could persuade me to stay at home instead of leaving her.

"Yes mum for the one thousandth time, I am absolutely sure that I want to go with Aunt Lou and travel the world." I groaned.

"Alright." My mother sighed in defeat. "Just don't do anything that you'll regret in the long run." She said, beginning to lecture me on the lessons of life.

Just as I thought I was going to have to listen to my mother talk about decision making, Aunt Lou came in and saved me from an utter nightmare, which she seemed to be doing a lot of lately.

"Hey babe are you ready to go tour the world with the world's best auntie?" Lou asked with a slight giggle.

"Ready as ever." I smiled eagerly at her.

"Well why don't you load up your things into the car and then we can head to the busses." Lou smiled at me.

After a fairly long twenty minuets we loaded up my bags into the car and bid a farewell to my emotional mother and we had set off on an adventure of a lifetime.