Iv'e been tagged

Alright! So it seems that I have been tagged 3 times. I clearly cannot ignore this any longer so.... HERES DA RULES!!! I gotta list five facts about me, 1 favorite memory, and tag 15 other people.

Favorite Music Artists: Limp Bizkit and Korn

Favorite song: Nookie

Favorite Game: Fallout 4

Favorite show: South Park

Favorite Movie: Division 3 Footballs Finest

Favorite Memory: we were at St. Augustine beach in florida. I was about 10 at the time. We set up fireworks at the beach 'which was highly illegal' and we began setting them off. A bright light shines on us from afar and we could catch a small glimpse of a small vehicle 'like a golf cart' with red and blue lights on it. The sirens went off and we ran towards our rented apartment on the beach. We got there before the cops because the hotel is beside the gate and the golf cart was about half a mile away. We escaped the cops and I peeked over the balcony to see a few cops walking around the streets looking for us. It was me, my sister, and my dad. All in all, we escaped the cops and left about 50$ worth of fireworks back at the beach.

I'm tagging:

@danny6996

@TheEvilOmen

And

@Wolfman7903

I'm too tired to look up more names, hope ya enjoyed and I need ideas for some new series.