Chapter 6

Dylan's POV

After school I decided to text Ashley to see if iget my mind off somethings. M:Hey babe wanna have some fun(;
A:Sure come over around six my parents won't be home.

It was about 5:00 so I just rolled a joint and smoked.

Stephens POV

Damn. I needed to see Alex. I needed to know that she was okay. I just needed her. So I left. Sammi was at her friends house so no big deal there. I walked over to her house. I knocked and there she was. All she had on was sweat pants and a Asking Alexandria shirt. "Hi Stef" she said "can we talk?" I asked. She let me come inside and of course she was watching scary movies. She has loved them since she was about 10. "Alex I'm sorry about today" I said. "Looks like the bad boy has a soft side I see" she laughed. "but don't worry about it. Its cool and thank you for saving me"she said grabbing my hand. "I could let a pretty girl like you get taken advantage of, now could I?" I said giving her my famous smirk. She punched my arm and laughed. Then the phone rang. A:Hello?" U:Hi is this Alex Finn? A:Yes it is, how can I help you? U: It's your parents... They have been in a car wreck and they didn't survive... I'm so sorry for your lost....

Alex hung up the phone and fell crying. "Hey what happen?!" I ran over to her "my parents... They're dead...." she said starting to cry harder. "I'm so sorry Alex" I said pulling her close to me "Don't leave me Stef" she whispered "I'll be here don't worry" I said "thank you" she whispered again "anything for you princes" I said and kisses her forhead.

Awwwww right?! Alex's parents died. What is going to do now? Do you guys think her and Stef are going to be together???? You don't know do you?! But I do!! Actually I don't xP annnnyyyyywwwwwaaayyyyysssss
Goodbye my lovely dinos
~Comment
~Vote
-CeCe