Highschool Bullying

CHAPTER 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE: ok so I'm a bit New to wattpad and I decided that I wanted to make a story....so um..the characters in here are:demi lovato as Brianna dunking,and I guess I gotta find more characters but that's up to u so yeah!!vote,comment,and I guess READ!

"RIIIIIING! RIIIIIIING!"

             "Where's the snooze button?"i say as i lift myself from under the covers,i head to the bathroom to begin brushing my teeth..as i continue, i look at myself in the mirror i start saying to myself "i guess i am beautiful....i guesss......"  i have dark black hair up to my back,and brown eyes my name is  Brianna dunking....Anyways,as i finished i went back into my room and picked out a pink boat-necked shirt,with white shorts.I headed back to the bathroom to shower.

         20 minutes later i stepped out and wore on my chosen outfit.Later on i combed out my long dark brown hair and tied it in a high ponytail,i opened my glasses case,and took out my black glasses.I headed downstairs for breakfast.

     "Goodmorning mom,Goodmorning Dad!"i screamed as i entered the kitchen "Morning honey!"my parents said in unison.I made cereal and began to  pour milk in it later on i started eating."Ready for your first day of 8th grade?"my mom said as she buttoned up her oxford shirt. "No,i'm a bit scared!i mean we moved here just 2 weeks ago and i'm already starting school here?i'm not even used to the surroundings here!"i replied as i took one last scoop of my cereal before putting it in the sink. my mom paused and turned to me then she said"So you're not yet adapted to the environment here?how about you take  a walk to school then....by then you'll get used to you're surroundings."i groaned and i picked up my school bad which was designed with purple and yellow lines and then picked up my iPhone and my books then I headed outside..but 2 minutes l was back to ask My parents for directions,I was the directions to my new school and then as I left a yelled a loud"GOODBYE!".

    As I was walking I took out my iPhone and started listening to some music by beyonce.All of a sudden I was pushed to the ground,as I fell my phone slid out my hand to the floor and I heard a" Crack!" I searched for my phone not even looking at the person until I found it there was a huge cracked Mark drawn horizontally,I was devastated."thanks alot"I said to the person not even looking at the her\his  face,then I heard a female voice say" hey it's not my fault that you and your sloppy self wasn't walking fast enough!"I looked at the girl and noticed she had blonde hair and blue eyes,with pink lipstick on she had on a purple and pink tank top along with a white sweater and blue jeans.Her hair was down.I replied back saying" look.you almost broke my phone!and yet eyeglasses!how can you say it was my fault?"she smirked and said "I'm way to popular to talk to a nerd like you!"and with that she walked away I stood up gathering all my belongings and tried my best not to shed a tear.Then I stared at my phone and began walking to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Authors note:sorry it was so short but next time it would be long and interesting.So do you like it so far?°