Here is where it starts

CHAPTER 2

       I walked in the school unsure of where to go I was to look for my locker.So I glared around for an empty locker until I found this red

locker with heart stickers on it and on it it said" Beautiful 1" I smiled knowing that,that locker had to be mine so I stepped over to it and tried my hardest to open it,that was until I felt I tapp on my shoulders I turned around to see who it was and behold the same harsh girl that broke my phone was staring at me along with her 2 allies,one had auburn hair up to her elbows,along with a purple shirt from forever21 and white jeans.The other had black hair that was beneath her armpit and had on black tights with pink booty shorts and a Oxford shirt.The mean girl that I encountered earlier started saying (really loud,drawing attention) "UM....EXCUSE ME WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN MY LOCKER??YOU THEIF!?!?" I felt really embarrassed I felt eyes staring at me and I heard the snickers from behind....I replied,"oh,i-i-I d-d -didn't-----" she interrupted  me by saying" oh please save your lies for when you go to court." with that she pushed me away,took something out her locker and sashayed away.I was so ashamed she left me on the ground and didn't bother to care and everyone was laughing at me,Then suddenly the bell rang,all the students scattered the area going from one place to another I just sat there not knowing where to go..a few minutes later it was empty. ..it. was only me in there,I gathered my belongings and stood up as I turned around I felt a tapp on my shoulder I looked around to see a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes.she had her hair in a French braid and had on a pink dress with flowers around it and she had on flats.She said" Hey,I'm Rachel Coleman(Ashley Tisdale)and I couldn't resist the fact that u look lost...so um where are you heading?" I tried to keep in the tear that was urging to come out because I felt a bit better that she actually cared to help me,I replied in a shaky voice "Oh I'm just new,I dunno what class I have first.So I was gonna head to the principal to find out......" She smiled and then said" Don't worry I'll show you where the principal is." I returned the smile and said" thanks..."

       Minutes later I was in front of a large door that read" PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE!" I knocked on the door and someone I assumed as the principle,opened the door and said"Welcome!" He lead me and Rachel towards a table and said" So what brings you young ladies to my room?" Rachel gestured to me and said"I saw her alone by a locker and she looked confused,so I went in to help her."He smiled and replied"Nice Job Rachel,anyways I believe you are------"he picked up a file and looked through it and said" You must be...Brianna Dunking..am I right?I nodded shyly and he handed me my schedule,before I laid my eyes on it Rachel snatched it away,She scanned through it and I guess she found what she was looking for. because she yelled" YAY!" I remarked" what hapened?"she eagerly said" WE HAVE THE SAME SCHEDULE MEANING WERE IN THE SAME CLASSES!"I laughed and took my paper away and said"you are too funny."Then the principal smiled and he said"Now you guys must get going before your marked LATE..."we left and headed to our 1st period which was" Math".

         "You're a pretty good mathematician,ms.Dunking."My teacher said to me as she scanned through the quiz that was given to me.I replied a gentle" thank you" and continued working me way throughout the questions.As I was about to write my final answer my pencil fell out my hands as I tried to reach it, this boy sitting near me picked it up and handed it over to me.I smiled and thanked him,at the corner of my eye I saw that mean girl glaring  at me  with an evil grin.I just ignored her and continued my work.

      "RIIING!RIING!RIING!"the bell began to ring,we all handed our tests to our teacher,ms.Wakefield,as we did we headed towards the door.As I was making my way out the door I felt a tug on my hair,I stopped to look who did it and I saw Rachel."WAIT UP!"she called after me,as she reached me I started to say"Girl,how'd you feel if someone pulled your hair?"she shrugged and we both started laughing and made our way to our 2nd period.

Authors note:So what do you think the mean girl should play as?it's up to you¤ anyways did you like this chapter so far?!?COMNENT,VOTE,AND I GUESS READ!!!!!