..................

Dinner time! (Yeah I just love to put an exclamation mark over there to indicate it's already the time!)

Here I am, sitting in front of my uncle and his husband whose name is Jason (which I just learnt by the way), quite akwardly.

Aca-awkward...

Well, I didn't meet him since like...yeahhh forever, so it surely a well-known situation for everyone. At least it is for me. Luckily I have my bootyful-I mean beautiful girlfriend besides me.

Ohh! Talking about my girlfriend, she surely quite pissed at me earlier for the late head up. But can anyone blame me? I just learnt about this as well and taa-daaa..! Here I am.

But then I just used my pouty lips and my puppy-like eyes to Xandra, and gosh it might worked a bit because I saw a small smile kinda grazed her lips but of course she tried so hard to hide it.

So now being as a good guest/girlfriend as she is, she's just politely chewing on her food while witnessing the interaction between those three adults. 

My mom seems so happy while chattily converses with Uncle Matt and Uncle Jason. I'm just glad my mom can unwind a bit instead of continously having a headache whenever she's working. 

".... Sammy?"

Wait! Is that my name being called by my uncle? This surely will never happen if I didn't busy myself with my staring to this beautiful girl besides me. I mean have you guys seen her?..

Anyway...

"Uhhh yeah Uncle Matt? Sorry I kinda got distracted...", I sheepishly answered. 

I swear I can see Xandra's signature smirk through my peripheral view.

"I was just asking did you miss me Sammy girl?", asked Uncle Matthew while shiftily looking at Xandra and me with a knowing look and quite an amused smile.

"Is that even a question uncle? I'm just a bit sad that you'd never came and see me all this time..", I feigned hurt and put my right hand on my chest while doing those 'sad-innocent' look. 

"Awwwwh sweetie, no matter what happened before, I never forget you. You are my favorite niece afterall..."

"I'm your only niece.", I interrupted, just love seeing his reaction as I do miss him.

Chuckling a bit, my uncle continue, "Yeah that's the point. I thought you might hate me, so I just hided from you for awhile. But now I'm here right?"

"Why did you think that I will hate you? You'll always be my favorite uncle."

I saw he gives a small sad smile, 

"Your only uncle as well Sammy honey, and yeah maybe because I have this handsome guy besides me as the love of my life...", 

"So what? I have this beautiful girlfriend besides me as well..."

....

Oh wait!

WAIT!

WHAT?!

Did I really just say that?

I just admitted to these important persons in my life that I am indeed have a girlfriend.

Meaning I just came out...!

Oh gosh!

And I feel Xandra stiffened besides me, like she's afraid I might take those words back. But I will never.

I mean I feel so good, really impressed with myself.

"So yeah I'll never hate you uncle.", I decided to finish my sentence from before.

Slowly I tilt my head up to see their reactions from my previous statement.

Previous coming out I mean. 

Of course my uncles just grin happily at me while giving me two thumbs up. Those two really sickeningly in-sync and in love.

My girlfriend already stop chewing her food and staring intensely at me. And those smile she showed is the one I love the most because I know she only reserved that for me, showing how proud she is with me.

Well my mom...

I take a deep breath while waiting for her reaction or any response but,

"I think I need to start that open door policy everytime Alexandra is upstairs with you right honey?"

Yes. That is my mom's reaction.

I mean, should I feel blessed with this family?...

So, there you go! 

How did you guys feel about Kristen's POV this time? 

I hope you guys know now about her feelings for Alexandra and that I can assure you guys that they care deeply and equally for each other.

I will start my classes soon so I need to apologize for any mistakes or late update later. But trust me, I will try my best to finish this story. ;)