welcome home

Y/n pov

When I got off the plane and was waiting for my luggage I saw a women that kind of looked like Cookie. When I got my bags I headed for the exit when I heard someone say "welcome home baby girl". I looked up and saw Cookie and Locious standing there smiling. They gave me hugs and kisses on my cheek after we spoke. Then we started walking to this big black truck. Now it was just a Cadillac escalade but I'm used to walking everywhere I needed to go. Or taking a cab or the bus to classes or the store and parties.

Once we got in and was riding for a minute Cookie told me the plans. That I would be going to there house for the party and staying till I found a place. "Don't be shy now baby girl everybody is excited to see you" Locious said. "I know it's just I haven't seen everybody in so long I'm a little nervous".

We were only riding for about 20 minutes then pulled up at this gate. It was in front of the Lyon manor. The driveway was filled with expensive cars and trucks. Which made my stomach tightened up even more than before. Locious helped me out of the truck and up the huge steps of the house since I was wearing heels. Then Cookie opened the door and we walked in and everyone yelled surprise. I saw many old and new faces. Andre Cookie and Locious oldest son walked up and gave me a hug saying "welcome home".

The only person I didn't see was Hakeem Jamal had told me he ran through the house with Tiana somewhere. But I wasn't really worried about that I was focused on finding a bathroom. Lucious told me there was one up stairs to the right. When I walked in I really wished I didn't. There was Hakeem and I'm assuming Tiana having sex and as soon as I walked out here comes Hakeem and her. "Sorry for that my bad wait is that y/n"? "Yeah" he tried to give me a hug but I moved. "You ok""Yeah I just don't want a hug after I saw that and not even washing your hands and can u please excuse me I have to use the restroom". I walked back into the restroom and did my business washed my hands and went back to the party.

The whole night I felt a pair of eyes on me and I knew it was Hakeem. But every time I looked up at him he looked away or back down at his phone. When the party was over and everyone had left Cookie showed me my room it was huge. The closet already filled with clothes and shoes my size and every kind of purse I can think of it was like 4 rooms in 1.

 The closet already filled with clothes and shoes my size and every kind of purse I can think of it was like 4 rooms in 1

(Your closet)

After exploring my room and closet I decided to take a shower and get ready for bed. Once I got out the shower and put my hair in two braids and lotioned up someone knocked on the door. Cookie came in "Hakeem told me what happened and how y'all didn't get to actually talk but that's noneof my business but everybody is downstairs in the theater getting ready to watch Brotherly love if you wanted to join us". "Ok I'll think about it". "Alright honey." When Cookie left out the room I put on a crop top and some Nike compression shorts and went downstairs.

When I walked in their were two seats       available one by Hakeem and one by Jamal. Me making the right decision I sat next Jamal. Hakeem looked at me funny like he was eye raping me the whole time. Then my phone lit up with a text

Jamal 😜❤: call your dog off over there he hasn't stopped looking at you yet lol

Y/n 💖💖: lol he is your brother

Before we knew it Cookie and Lucious took our phones. "Y'all don't make no sense y'all sittin right next to each other just talk". Me and Jamal cracked up at Lucious face he looked at us like we was four types of crazy.

When the movie was over Andre and Rhonda left and so did Jamal but Hakeem and Tiana stayed a little longer. I was tired so gave Lucious and Cookie a hug and kiss goodnight. Then Hakeem got up and walked towards me and gave me a hug and said "welcome back I missed you" his cologne made me tingle all over. "You to" I said then he kissed my cheek and instantly my face turned bright red. I quickly turned around and went upstairs to my room once I got in bed I got to thinking that was weird and I can't let this boy take over my mind. After that I cut the lights out and tv on and soon fell asleep.