Starbucks

**Seth's POV**

I walk into Starbucks to see Sasha sitting at a table with two big cups of coffee. Walking over to the table I smile. I sit down across from her and she looks up at me.

"Hey. I thought you were going to bail on me," she says.

"I'm actually a few minutes early," I say with a chuckle.

"Here you go"she says handing my coffee over to me. "Just the way you like it." 

I take my coffee and look at her.

"You know how I like my coffee?" I ask.

"I had to ask someone close to you about it. I wanted to make sure it was ready for when you got here," she says to me while smiling and twirling a few strands of hair around her finger.

We sit at Starbucks for a few hours talking and drinking coffee. It was nice to sit there and talk with her yet we had to hurry up and get to the arena for the show. We couldn't afford to have Stephanie mad at us. We stand up from the table holding our fifth cup of coffee and head to the door. We walk outside and I notice her hand is holding mine. Looking down I see that her hand fits perfectly against mine. I smile thinking about perfect we would be together. I walk with her over to her car and open the door for her.

In my locker room getting ready for my match against Kevin Owens. I sit down on the couch in my locker room watching Roman fighting back against Braun when I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in," I say not taking my eyes off the television.

"Can we talk?" I hear after the door opens. 

I turn my head towards the door to see the beautiful angel standing in my locker room. I smile and stand up off the couch. I walk over to her and look down at her as I move a hand up to her hair running my fingers through her hair. I look between her eyes and lips.

"May I?" I ask her as my eyes stay on her lips.

"What are you waiting for?" she asks before biting her bottom lip. 

I lean in slowly before my lips meet hers gently. I grip her hair as we kiss.We slowly pull apart and smile at each other.

"I love you, Seth," she says to me.

"I love you too, Sasha," I say back to her before pressing my lips back against her lips passionately.