The Power of Rejection

Polly's P.O.V(werewolf)

"Mate" the words came out of my lips, they belonged to me, and my mate was the future alpha, Felix, he looked at me with pure disgust, "your not my mate, you emo freak!"Felix yelled, "I alpha Felix, hear by reject you and kick you out of the scarlet pack!", a tear escaped my eyes, and I ran towards the woods, I heard footsteps follow me but I ran faster, I ran until I reached the clearing, and was out of breath, when I turned around all I saw were trees and grass, then a splitting pain surged through my body, my bones crack and shift, I was about to scream but I blacked out, I knew what was happening I was shifting, for the first time.

Ivy's P.O.V(angel)

In my pack I was deemed human, They think I have not shifted, but I have, not into a wolf but a angel, one with pink wings I might add, but they won't believe me any way, my angel beauty takes at least five months, so I am stuck with a plain face that is bruised and beaten by my pack for another month, which totally bites, and unfortunately today is the day we find mates. I walk down my street towards the pack house to see a crowd of people surrounding the future Beta and alpha, I move through the crowd to get past them, but some how I end up in the middle, and the smell of oranges hit my nose, they smelt sweet and freshly picked, "Mate"I whispered, I found my self in front of the future Beta, his face was amused, he grabbed my arm and gripped it so it hurt, "listen poison girl, I Beta Owen Dorsal, reject you and order you to get the heck out of my face"he said deadly calm, he let go of me and I fell on the floor butt first, I got up and ran back to my apartment to pack my things, there not going to have me to push around anymore, I rather be a rouge then give them the satisfaction!

Olivia's P.O.V(fairy)

Exactly 1hour and 56minutes has past since I have been rejected and cast out, 2minutes to realize my soulmate is a jerk, and 1hour and 44minutes of running and the 10minutes of wondering why I'm not grieving over losing my mate, you could call me weird for knowing the time but it always happens when something exciting happens in my life my brain does it automatically, I know its weird but I got used to it, so know I took off flying, to clear my head and look for a look for a place to stay.

Pearl's P.O.V(mermaid)

When I was a little guppy mom used to say be true to your self, and those words have replayed In my mind every time I was in dought, but when my mom died I was forced to flee my old kingdom and live in the human world, I was rejected by my soul mate, kicked out of my home and forced never to return again, I had been a month out of my old kingdom and I had gotten used to surface world living, I work beside the beach café, and live in a small apartment next to it, In beach side resort, I had earned a lot of money off my singing, enough for the resort, and to buy the cafe, I had a Fairly happy life but I longed for my soul mate to come for me, but I know he wouldn't.

Alice's P.O.V(hybrid)

My mom was angel, my dad was a werewolf, so do you see fairy in any of those?, nope so tell me why I am part werewolf, part angel, and part fairy, how is that possible? my parents knew the answer and they got assassinated! and to top it off I am stuck with my abusive pack and not allowed to reveal my self so know I'm the pack slave, and have a abusive mate who rejected me just last week for some....slut, that was the last straw, I made the pack breakfast three hours early then packed my things(which barely fit in one backpack) ,a two week supply of food and water, a roll of money that I stole from my mates room, and camping supplies. I ran towards the woods at wolf speed and didn't stop until I was off territory.