The Heart Grows With Love [BoyxBoy]

Start from the beginning

 “Who are these yummy boys?” He circled them as he was a lion and they were his prey. “Colt … Dillon, this is Corey and Dean.” From the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Dean checking Dillon out when I turned my head to look over he stopped, or was it my imagination.

There is something I don’t like about this kid. He was giving off weird vibes. Colt grabbed Dillon by the waist, “It was nice meeting you guys!” and before we knew it they left upstairs, Dex must have went to his room.

Maybe I should tell him. I don’t want him hurting himself again. “Hey I’m gonna go check on Dex and move some stuff into his room so Corey can settle in. You wouldn’t mind entertaining for a few would you dad?” Charley agreed to keep Corey and Dean company.

When I got to the top of the stairs I heard music coming from Dex’s room, but something else in the room across from mine. I’m normally not one to listen in and why I stopped to listen I honestly don’t know. I pressed my ear against the door.

“Oww I said gently” I assumed it was Dillons voice.

“That was gentle. I’m sorry.” Now that was Colt.

“Don’t stop.. oooo.. Don’t stop”

Swallowing hard, I backed away from the door I knew exactly what they were doing in there. They have only been dating for two weeks! 

 “Harrison?” Dex was standing in his doorway watching me. How long was he watching did he see me with my ear up against the door? How freaking embarrassing.

 “I wouldn’t go in there if I were you” he warned, “They were so loud I had to turn on some music.” Laughing I ran my hand through my hair. “Thanks for the warning.” He smiled softly but it quickly faded.

 “Why aren’t you downstairs with your… guests?” I shrugged “Well I came to see if you were okay, and well we will be sharing a room for the next two weeks so I was going to bring some of the things I need to your room so Corey can settle in mine.” I walked across the hall from Dillons door to mine Dex moved from his doorway to mine, “well I’m fine. You guys aren’t sharing?” shaking my head I grabbed the pillow from my bed then pulled off the blanket.

“No, his parents want him to have a room to his self. That’s the only way they agreed for him to come this long. Oh that and Charley probably paid them off.” I made the last part up. “Oh. Well if you want I will sleep on the floor.” No I would never make him sleep on the floor; I wanted him next to me in the bed thinking about him in bed with me gave me that warm tingly feeling, whats it called... uh happiness.

“Dex No you are not sleeping on the floor for two weeks, are you on crack” especially with his shoulder still hurting him. Sure he tried to not to worry us and told us it didnt hurt much anymore we all knew it did. I wish he would go back to being the fun crazy Dex I met, the one who called me hobbit the one who kissed me in the grass at the park.

“No just saying if it’s going to complicate things…” I rolled my eyes interrupting him “No you are sleeping in the bed with me Dex and not another word about it. What happened to you? You used to be fun and joking now you are just so… serious.” Pushing past him I went down the hall to his room throwing my stuff on to his bed.

Even if Corey and I were dating it’s not like this bed wasn’t big enough for five people to sleep comfortably. Okay maybe not five but close. Dex was standing in the hall when Dillons door opened, “I think they heard you in Japan.” Dex chuckled. I walked out into the hall to join the three of them, “I couldn’t help it this hot ass boy was pounding me so ha…” I covered my ears and started making noises to block out what he was saying. I already heard too much.