Chapter 22

Billies P.O.V

I woke up to someone shaking me. God dammit I had been here for three days I just wanted some sleep. "Mr. Armstrong, please wake up its urgent." A voice said that I recognized as the doctor. I shot open my eyes and he sighed and began to talk.

"Sir, your daughter has been in a coma for three days. She woke up about 10 minutes ago, and then immediately passed out. She had no pulse, she turned blue, and we did everything we could to resuscitate her, but I didn't work. I'm very sorry sir. She passed away about two minutes ago." He said with a sad look on his face.

I couldn't take it in. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that my daughter was dead. It was my fault. I shouldn't have yelled at her. I shouldn't have taken away the one thing that she loved and that she cared about. I should have trusted her not to do it again. The tears were streaming down my face. "Can I see her please?" I said, my voice shaking and cracking. The doctor nodded and walked me to her room, his arm around my shoulder. It didn't feel heartfelt. It felt stiff and uncaring. I mean, of course it did. His daughter didn't just die. He didn't know how to make me feel better.

I walked into the room to see her cold body laying on her bed. The color was drained from her body. She had no more cords and wires hooked up to her. She was painless. I walked over to a chair by her bed and sat down. "Come out when you're ready sir." The doctor said. I nodded, and he left.

"Madi, Madi, Madi, where do I begin." I said, beginning to talk to her. I had a feeling deep down that she could hear me. "I loved you so much do you know that? I will never stop loving you even if you're not with me. I remember the day your mom told me she was pregnant with you. I was a little upset, I didn't want the relationship we had to really go like that. But eventually I got so excited. I almost pissed myself when I found out you were a girl." I chuckled to myself. I started to cry out of happiness and sadness at the same time.

"We picked out a name for you. Madeline Reneé. It's beautiful. I knew that you would grow up to be my little rockstar. I could feel it and you weren't even born yet. I could spoil you and buy you all the guitars you wanted. One night in September, your mom woke up and said her water broke. We rushed to the hospital. I was so scared. I had already done this twice before but I don't know, it felt different for some reason. I remember you being born. You were so tiny, like 5.3 pounds or something like that. I remember holding you and kissing you for the first time. You were mine and I loved you. It felt different to have you than Joey and Jakob.

About a year and a half later, we were planning your dates for the American idiot tour. It was the first real tour that we had done in a while. We were beginning to get really successful and your mom and I got in a fight. She said that with me being away so much I would make a horrible dad. She made me leave and I got no custody.

I was so happy when you got to come live with me when your mom passed. I wasn't happy about her death but I was happy about you. We had so much fun together. I was heartbroken when you got hurt by that Sean dude. But it's all over now. You're pain free because I know you were in pain. Both emotional and physical. Just know that I'll always love you Madi. You hear me? I always will baby girl." The tears were nonstop now. I grabbed her hand and sat with her. I drew little circles on her palm with my thumb. She looked so at peace. I looked at her arms. There were so many scars from all the battles she had fought. She won finally. It made her happy to be free from all of that, I assumed. I mean, I guess that's why she- yah not gonna say that. I missed her. I missed her cute little voice and our long talks about the most random stuff. I missed her beautiful, green eyes. I would never be able to see them open again.

I didn't want to leave. I eventually fell asleep there, with her hand in mine, as I thought about all the memories.

Lol oops another depressing chapter. Something good will come out of this tho XD
I see panic in like 28 days I'm so excited.
Oh, my economics teacher made a special needs kid cry on Friday lol bye