Axl Rose -@AppleWinchester

You were about to meet the band.

You had your media pass around your neck, and your microphone ready.

You wrung your hands around the mic, nervous to meet one of the hottest bands in the market right now.

You really enjoyed their music, and interviewing bands was your job, but you couldn't help but be nervous, with all the thoughts running in your mind about messing up an interview or saying the wrong thing and offending one of the members.

You didn't necessarily want to be seen as 'cool' by them, but you certainly didn't want to seem like some kind of goof!

"You can go in now, Y/N." the manager said.

You nodded to him, and the camera man got in position behind you as you opened the door and took a cautious step inside.

The band was strewn about the place, Steven Adler, the drummer practicing on the wall as his blonde popcorn like hair bounced around.

Izzy Stradlin was sitting on the table top, his guitar in his lap, sunglasses on his eyes and a cig dangling from his lips.

Duff McKagan, sitting next to Slash, Duff with a bottle of Vodka and Slash with a Jack Daniels bottle that was half empty in his hand.

They were talking and drinking, and Slash also sported a fag dangling from his lips.

You stared at him for a moment, wondering how he could smoke so much so easily, when his hair was probably the biggest fire hazard in the building.

then your eyes rolled over to W. Axl Rose himself, a blue bandana and a snapback covering the top of his red crown.

You swallowed and stepped into the room, the camera man feeling like a reassuring force to your uncalm state.

"Hello boys!" You called out.

They all looked and smiled, minus Axl, waving and cheering out a hello.

~~~

All the boys were sat in front of you, and you were talking to them all.

After asking them a bunch of questions, some personal and some that the fans had, some of the boys had to finish getting ready, leaving you alone with the extremely quiet Axl.

"Since all the boys are gone, I'll say that I really do love this band, and I love everything that you boys produce." you said.

Axl looked away and then down, and then for the first time that night, he smiled.

A genuine smile, one that lit up his whole face.

One that lit up the whole room.

One that made the stars seem dim.

One that brought an intensely amazing energy to the room.

One that made a smile appear on your own lips.

"Thank you." he finally spoke.

"I've seen you interview some other people, and since you are a fan of us, I must admit I'm a fan of yours, too. You're not a prick like all the other ones." he smiled, his green eyes finally looking up into yours, and you felt a heat creep upon your neck.

"Well, thank you, Axl. That's all we have for this interview," and then you turned to the camera, and he stood next to you, softly placing a hand on your waist as he smiled at the camera and you did your sign off.

When the camera was off, he squeezed your waist and you blushed as you turned to look at him.

"Thank you for meeting with me today." you smiled.

"Anything for you, darling." he smiled.

As you began to walk away, he called out.

"Hey, Doll, don't go just yet." he said, walking up to your and grabbing your wrist.

Your camera man left the room and you turned to Axl.

"You know, uh..." he said, his voice quiet.

"You're cute." he finished.

"T-thank you." you murmured, trying to hide your blush.

"Maybe you and I could hit a restaurant after the show or something? Or, maybe tomorrow? We have a day off tomorrow, I'd like to spend it with you." he said.

"O-oh! Sure! Of course! That'd be wonderful!" You let out.

He smiled that cute smile again, and leant forward and kissed the corner of your mouth.

"See you then, Darlin'."

~~~

A/N:

I hope this wasn't too messy, and I hope you enjoyed it!