6.

I was running through the forest as a man was chasing me. I couldnt exactly see his face, but he looked familiar.

I kept on running till saw light in the distance. It was a little cabin, and the lights were on.

I ran to the front door and started knocking furiously. My knuckles started to hurt.

I hear the man coming so i just barge through the door. As i run into the nearest bedroom, something doesnt feel right.

I take a look at my surroundings and start to notice the blood spread across the floors. And the bloody handprints all over the walls.

I try to hold in a scream when i see my mothers body just a few feet away from me. Tears start to rush from my eyes.

Suddenly the door bursts open, and there stands my father, with blood all over his mouth.

"Ive been looking all over for you sweetheart." He said in an evil tone.

He then launch at me and drained me of blood.

"DAD NO!" I started to scream. Then hope ran in and woke me up.

"Its just a dream, shh, youre alright." She cooed to me.

My entire body relaxed and I got my breathing under control.

"Hey are you guys okay? I heard screaming so i came to check up on you." Jackson stated to us.

"Yeah, were fine. Thank you for checking on us." Hope said sweetly. Oh no, shes falling for him again!

As soon as jackson left the room we both looked at each other. I started laughing while she was yelling at me to shut up. These were the times i missed. How we would stay up all night and just talk about random crap.

We have always been close. Like as if we were sisters. As i took a trip down memory lane i started to realize how much I missed my mother and my uncles.

Uncle Nik has always been my favorite uncle. I absolutely love uncle 'lijah its just i like uncle Nik more.

And aunt bekah is my favorite aunt. Me and her always used to obsess over shopping and what stores were having a sale.

My aunt freya didn't come around a lot. She only came around for dinners, parties, etc. I still loved her though.

I remember there was this one time where Hope and I decided to go to the movie theater and watch a scary movie. It was literally the most terrifying movie ive ever seen. When we got home, hope slept with uncle nik for days. While i slept with my dad for days.

My mom was in France at the time so he didnt really mind. He would always scare me and make fun of me afterwards.

I wish times were still that easy. And how my father and I had an unbreakable relationship.

Without even realizing it, a single tear fell from my eye. Hope interrupted my thoughts and said, "hey, ash, its okay." She cooed as if she knew what i was thinking about.

"You know what we both need?" She said excitedly. "To get out and party! Come on i know an amazing club we can go to!" She said dragging me from the bed.

"This is going to be so fun!" She yelled.

*time skip*

Finally, we were done with our makeup, hair, and outfits. And i have to say, we look hot! (Out fits in the beginning of chapter)

"Okay so wheres this place at again?" I said after we were driving for 30 minutes.

"Were almost there! Calm down." She replied with her eyes on the rode.

As we entered the building, i got a whiff of sweat, alcohol, and cheap perfume.

I took a look around and there was people dancing and having the time of their lives. Maybe this is what i needed. A break.

As we were dancing and talking to each other, Someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and see it was Alec.

"Omg hi! What are you doing here?" I say over the loud music. "I work here. It helps my mom pay the bills. I saw you dancing so i thought i would say hello." He smiled at me.

He has the cutest smile i swear. "Anyways i have to get back to work, ill see you around cora." I looked at him questionably, then I suddenly remembered i was in a different body.

"Yeah ill see you around." I smiled at him as he walks off.

The rest of the night was a blur, but it was the best night of my life.

This chapter is the longest chapter ive ever written. Anyways im going ti have a comment goal of 3+ comments from different people. The comments have to say what they liked about the chapter. Or what they like about the book in general. I love you guys!

- ash 💕