Chapter 16

Two days later....

*Gerard's POV*

Billie and Taylor were coming home, well not exactly home, but you know what I mean today with the baby, so Frank, Tre and I set up the crib and other baby shit earlier today, while Mikey, Mike, and Ray stayed at the hospital. They went to go grab a bite, a few minutes ago, and I didn't want to go.

So here I am, all alone in the bus, hmm wonder what good shit I'll find around here. Oh, what to do we have here? Is that Billie's phone, i see on the counter? I smirked. The fucker left his phone here, what an idiot.

I grabbed it, and quickly turned it on. A message box popped up saying that there was 1 new message from Grey. I frowned, Who the fuck is Grey? I pressed okay, and opened the message, and was about to read it.

''What the fuck are you doing,Way?';' A voice growled, I turned around, and hid the phone behind my back. I was now facing a pissed off looking Billie.

''Who the hell is Grey?'' I growled back, narrowing my eyes at him at him. I swear if he's cheating on Taylor... he just had a fucking baby with her, for christs sake.

His eyes widen. ''Shit!'' He mumbled.

''Give me back my fucking phone, Gerard. I know you have it.'' He snapped, a second later.

''Okay fine, I will, but on one condition. You tell me who Grey is, and I'll give the damn phone back. If you're cheating on Taylor, you dirty son of a bit-''

Billie cut me off. ''I'm not fucking cheating on her, what the fuck, dude?'' He growled. ''And look who's talking, mr ex boyfriend who cheated on Taylor.''

''Watch it. Sure you aren't, okay so is Grey a female or male?'' I demanded, glaring at him.

''Her name's Grace.'' He said, sighing in annoyance. ''She's just a friend, I would never hurt Taylor, like you did.'' He spat.

''This isn't about Taylor and I's breakup, for fuck's sake. Stop bringing it up, and come on, just admit you're cheating on her, like I know you are. And how exactly close are you, and this Grey gal, by the way?

''We're-, you know what? That isn;t any of your fucking buisness.'' He snabbed, grabbing his phone back, ''You didn't go through my messages, did you?''

I narrowed my eyes at him. ''No I didn't, but I should've.Oh for god's sake, just admit you'rte fucking cheating. I won't tell Taylor, for now, because of Helena and all now.''

''I wish I can, but I'm not.''

''You're not what? You're not cheating or You're not tellling, that you're cheating?''

''Cheating.'' He growled.''Grace is just a fucking friend, okay? Taylor wouldn't believe you if you told her, anyways.''

''What's that supposed to fucking mean?''

He smirked, and let out a laugh. ''Oh, just forget this. This is so fucking bullshit. I gotta get back to the hospital. They're going to let Taylor and the baby out soon.''

''i want to come.''

''Fine, whatever.''

'I shook my head, and let out a silent chuckled as we headed out. He was totally cheating on her, and I was going to get to the bottom of it. You know, I might nt even need to come up with a plan, this could be my plan. Tell Taylor about her husband's possible affair.

''What are you smirking at?'' Billie asked, looking at me suspiously.

''Oh nothing.'' I lied, and forced a smile. ''Just thinking about things, that's all.''

''Okay...'' He said, a little bit hesitant.

I laughed quietly to myself.