I was laying in bed watching tv with Harry, seeing as he'd booked me some days off work. Our legs were entangled as I lay with my back to his chest - our hands entwined.

  "What do you say we both quit our jobs and do this forever?" Harry laughed nuzzling into my neck biting my ear making me squeal as well as shudder. This is not the time to be turned on.

He sensed my mood changed and let go of my hands, i quirked an eyebrow in confusion until i felt his hand make it's way slowly down my back and into my underwear.

"Harry."

  "Ssh." He bit my ear lobe gently again and i almost moaned as his fingers came round to the front of my underwear.

He pushed the very tip of his middle finger inside of me, my breathing deepening as he gradually pushed the whole length of his finger inside of me. I gasped as he curved it upwards against my g-spot, applying a firm pressure against it at a tormentingly slow pace.

“Long time since i've been back in my spot, eh?” He whispered lowly into my neck; i nod slowly focusing on his finger.

With that, he increased the movement of his middle finger against my sweet-spot; pushing against it firmly. I moaned. It felt so good.

  He slid his finger from me and brushed it lightly over my hood; back and forth slowly, traces of 8, then back and forth again.

  “Harder?” He laughed quietly as my hips bucked desperately towards his finger.

"My god, Harry, more." I crash my lips against his as he increased the pressure, as well as speed, alternating between rubbing back and forth across and firm circular movements.

My breathing started to become much more erratic; soft moans slipping from my lips every few seconds.

“Harry-“ I moaned breathlessly, digging my fingers sharply into his thigh.

   “Coming?”

“Yes, oh my God-”

“There we go” He smirked as my legs began to quake. My back pressed forcefully against his chest as my toes curled against his; our legs outstretched past the blanket.

Once my body had stopped writhing against his, my entire body relaxed against him; head dropping so that my cheek was pressed against his chest and legs falling back between his. I felt him kiss my temple as he wrapped his arms around my waist once more until I fell asleep.

  "Charlotte?"

I woke up from my daydream. "Oh-erm-sorry." I fumbled smiling shyly.

  "You and Milo's father?"

I nodded. "Yes, of course-sorry. Erm. I don't know,  i guess you could say i still have feelings for him yes - we were in love, i loved him with everything i had."

  "Do you trust him now?"

I thought. "I trust him as a father to Milo."

  "And as a potential lover?"

I thought again.

"I-i don't know."

  "So you lack trust in him?"

"Not just him. People. i'm not very good with people."

  "I understand. Does he trust you?"

I nod instantly. "He has no reason not to."

  "When was the last time you lied to him?"

I frowned before my mind flashed back to this morning.

  "Babe, you okay?" Harry asked kissing my cheek as i drank my tea quickly.

I nod. "Yeah just.. in a rush."

  "Milo at nursery?"

I nod again placing my mug in the sink. "Took him already." I grab my bag.

  "Do you have work?"

I shook my head.

  "So why the rush?"

"Why all of these questions?" I finally snap. "I'm going to meet a friend, i'll be back later." I lie before getting in my car and heading over to my counsellor.

"This morning." I say looking down. "I told him i was seeing a friend today."

  "Why?"

"I don't know. I just didn't want him knowing i was here i guess."

  "What do you think he'd say if he knew?"

I shrug. "I think he'd be annoyed i didn't tell him at first, but i guess he'd be supportive."

  "So why don't you tell him?"

I shrug again. "I don't really know."

I don't really know anything anymore. I guess the reason i didn't tell Harry was because i didn't want him to judge me, and think less of me - it's crazy because Harry is one of few who knows about my past and he still loves me - well loved me. I don't know how he feels anymore. He says he still loves me, but we don't have a 'name'. It's okay for us to play happy families, but how long can that carry on for, really?