Ch.4 Babies That Are Size Of Your Hands

This is not a real episode! I repeat, not a episode! Just letting you know!
______
It was a slow day at Planet Express. So everyone was at the TV room. Watching 'All My Circuits' (I hope I spelled it right. I don't wanna get sued by Bender 😰) until Professor Farnsworth came into the room.

"Everyone! I invent a new invention!" He shouted.

"Wow. . . Why am I not surprised?" Andy said sarcastically.

"I need a ginnie pig. How about the over grown rat."

"What did you just call me?!"

"Oh be quiet and follow me!"
____

The gang came up to a machine that looked like a suicide booth but on the outside there was a screen. And on the inside, there was a scanner.

"I call this the 'Youngster'. It scans the person's face and on the screen shows us how you look like as a youngster." The Professor explained.

"And why do we need this exactly?" Leela asked.

"For no reason. Now I need a ginnie pig to test it."

"Oh, do Andy! I wanna know how cute she was!" Amy suggested.

Before Andy can protest, Bender kicked her inside the machine. What a friend. . .

The machine did its thing and on screen showed a baby Andy. Being part bat, she was the size of a pam.

To give an idea. . .

"Aww

"Aww. . ." Was heard from outside the booth. Even Bender said aw. But stupid, dum. . .  I mean, clumsy Fry tripped, over nothing!!!! And spilled Slurm on the machine. It went haywire.

(Since I'm bad at explaining, time skip to after the machine chills out)

"Pip! Are you dead?!" Bender asked. But what he got in return was a whimper and crys. The crew looked inside and saw a baby Andy. Andy was in the stage where they haven't opened their eyes yet.

"Look what you did Fry! You turned Andy back into a baby! Not that I'm complaining." Leela said.

"Why does she keep whining?!" Bender complained.

"I think she's hungry. She needs milk." Amy said. "I'll go make it."

Bender grabbed Andy to get a good look at it. But Andy snuggled into Bender's claw, hand. . . Thingy.

"Aww, she likes you." Leela cooed. "Well of course she does. We're friends."

Amy came back with the milk. "Here you go." Bender grabbed the bottle and fed it to Andy. When Andy finished, she made a weird face.

"I think the milk was bad."

"No it wasn't. She just needs burping." Hermes grabbed Andy and padded her back. Which caused her to burp.

"Alright, it will take me a day to reverse the 'Youngster'."

"Since Andy likes Bender and this is Fry's fault, you guys take care of her." Leela ordered and left.
____
The Park, 12:17pm

Bender and Fry were going on a walk through the park. Bender was showing off Andy to the fem-bots to wooe them. Fry was at a vending machine getting Slurm.

"Wow Bender, I never knew you were a parent." The fem-bot said.

"Oh no baby, I'm just babysitting for a friend. Her name is Andy, but I call her Pip."

"She's so small and cute. How all will she be with you?"

"Just for today." Bender replied.

"Oh look, she's opening her eyes!" Andy opened her eyes to show purple ones. Andy sat up and did a little howl.
____
The Apartment, 11:17pm

Over the course of eleven hours Andy grew. She was now the size of Bender's antenna.

"Night Bender"

"Night Fry"

"Night Pip"

3:19am

Bender woke up to something shivering next to him. He looked down to see Andy shivering. "Oh. . ." Bender opened his beer compartment and got out a blue blanket.

"Here you go Pip. Night"
____
7:47am

Bender woke up again to something licking him on the eyes. Bender opened his eyes to be greeted by a tongue.

"Eww. . ." Bender used his window wipers to clean off the sloder.

After that, he saw that Andy had grew, alot. She was now the size of a 1 month old fox pup. Andy looked like she was the happiest fox ever. She kept barking and jumping and doing backflips.
____
The Professor Farnsworth's lab, 8:00am

"Wow! Andy grew alot. It feels like just yesterday she was the size of your pawn." Amy commented.

"The machine is ready." The Professor announced.

"Alright Pip, go in the machine."

Andy did what she was told. Before she took a step in machine, she realized that Bender wasn't following.

"I think she wants Bender to follow." No duh Fry. . .

Bender walked towards Andy. "It's ok Pip. Go in." Andy looked at the machine then at Bender. She nodded and walked inside. The machine turned on, this time more smoothly. Then it went haywire, again. The Professor was doing a evil scientist laugh.

(After that whole thing. . .)

"Pip! Are you still dead?!" Bender called. "What do you mean dead?! I'm alive! And what's with all this metal?!"

The whole crew got questions of what was going on by Andy. They would mostly complain that they wish they didn't turn her back to her correct age.

"But that's life!"

Andy!!! You're breaking the fourth wall!!!

"Oh is this another parallel universe?!"

Uh. . .

"Nevermind, this world is to crappy for me. This room is a mess!"

If you don't like it then go back! Bender is waiting for you~ 😘

"Eww. . .no! We are just friends!"

Sure. . .