..............rawr.......im a creepy pasta.....

Italy pov~

i walked into the meeting with my head phones on, my favorite song 'Stamp on the Ground' blaring full blast as i sit down everyone was staring at me but i payed them no mind. i only just got home from creepy pasta mansion, talking to slendie and of course annoying masky! i was happy because they were supposed to be meeting me at my house!  "ITALIA!! WHY ARE JOU LATE FOR THE MEETING TODAY!?" germany yelled at me as i the song stopped, but i just kept it on. "Sorry germany! i was busy this morning! i had to meet up with a few people!" i said with a smile. everyone looked at me weirdly but went back to the meeting....just like at the mansion... jeez...you'd think they would ask more!! I turned my headphones up more and bobbed my head to the beat.

~ time skip to after the meeting.......brought to you by romanos tomatos and italys dancing~

i walked home after the meeting with a big smile on my face. " Ve~! I cant wait for everyone to see my home nd what i look like in other cloths!" i said out loud. un aware of the people following me.

~germany pov~

after the meeting me and the others followed italy since he was acting a bit weird today. and then when we heared what he said out loud we got even more curious. " romano, your his brother, do you know what hes talking about?" england asked for everyone. "Well, tea-bastard, if you must know.......i have absolutly no clue." romano said bluntly while munching on a tomato. i sighed. " Vell, that means were following him to his home..." i said.

~italy pov~

once i got home i imediatly picked everything up and turned the tv on and on youtube, while putting my ipod and head phones away only to have the same song on the tv, blaring loudly. Once i did that i went and made some waffles......literally tons of thousands of them.... and lots of pasta too! then the song on you tube changed to secret-nightcore, and i started singing along with it. then i heard knocking on the door, so i shoved a waffle in my mouth and answered the door. " MASKY!!!!!!!" i yelled and glomped him with hoodie in the process. "get the fuck off me Tobi!!!" masky yelled at me. i giggled and got of him to look at every one. they looked shocked. "what?" i asked confused. " you look really different dude..." jeff said. " Ve~! yeah....its a thing... i have a secret ive only told slendie here to tell you guys too! so you better get inside! i made tons of waffles and LOTS of pasta too!" I said as i ran into the kitchen while heathens was blaring. then i opened my eyes and looked at the window. "whoever is at the window, just get inside, i dont like to be spied on..." i said. thenshake senora came on and i started dancing around like a total crack head " SHAKE, SHAKE SHAKE SENORA, ROCK YOUR BODY RIGHT! SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE SENORA SHAKE IT LEFT AND RIGHT!!!" I screamed out......then got smacked in the back of the head by masky, i just laughed. then the other countries walked in and my eyes opened wide and i made wierd noise like "bfjkfgwbjnbfgk,fgjhej.......WHAT?"