Chapter 1 - Beginning Filming

Jon had endured another recording set up in which Emile was giving them lots of instructions. However, this time, Emile was in a more perky mood than usual. Jon chose to ignore it as they started to test the recording system and load the game.

Then he heard the unmistakable clatter of a hand smashing into something... several times.

After a few seconds, Emile broke the silence, "My hand hurts."

The other three broke into hysterics with Masae pleading to include that in the 1st video. Emile was continuing to moan about his right paw while Tim just looked... confused... again.

"My God Emile," Jon yawned as signs of De Ja Vu entered proceedings.

"All right. Everybody ready?" Emile queered desperate to redeem himself after hurting himself before the start.

"Yep," Jon perked up as Masae and Tim both nodded vigorously as they started a new chapter into their gaming lives with nobody knowing what antics they'd come up with

(End of Part 1 of their LP you see this)

(Now Beginning of Part 2)

E: We're tiny, we're timmy, we're all a little loon(e)y

J: Oh my God

E: And in this Playthrough-ny we're invading your YT. We're lets play dispensers, we crack up all the sensors, on Tiny Tim adventures we're a bunch of oddities...

T: IN THE BATHROOM

E: So here's the sprixie kingdom it's 8 long worlds of fun. We run and jump like some big chumps until our lives are none

M: The scripts non-existent, it's also inconsistent...

E + M: On Tiny Tim adventures it's about to start.

E: Onwards to TRG's project we're at it once again with my bad puns we'll all cringe tons in 2010. Jon's whiny, he's moody and just a little snooty...

J: WOW

E: It's Tiny Tim adventures, come and join your fun.

J: Well f*ck u too.

M: And now his puns are done.

:

The massive hi-five made Jon sigh with relief. How could he let Emile possibly get away with that? Something to plan later, he thought.

"Welcome back to Super Mario 3D World everybody and MAN I've been waiting a long time to that," Emile breathed.

"Yaaaaaaaaaay!" Masae encouraged him as Jon cursed to himself... again.

"Thanks again to my... er co-vocalist and co-writer Masaeanela," Emile stated pointing at Masae, which was pointless considering no viewer could see that.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

"I had a feeling she was to blame for that," Jon muttered causing Tim to chuckle.

"Hey! Blame?"

"Blame! Woah Okay."

"That's the word I'm gonna use and I'm gonna stick to it." Jon muttered.

Emile started to mutter something but Jon decided to interrupt, "You'll excuse me for being upset in a song where I'm called whiny, angry..."

"No moody and snoody," Emile corrected him.

"Moody and snoody," Jon said sheepishly, forgetting the words already.

Emile and Masae gave each other satisfied looks. This party's in motion.

:

"So everyone get under a block, then I'll count 3 2 1 and then on go we'll hit," Emile instructed.

"Okay," Jon and Masae replied. Tim's just humming... quite well actually.

"Okay 3 2 1 GO!" Emile stated and then the group watched as the slot machines revealed their disasterous fate.

They only managed to get 1 life. 1 LIFE!

"That was the only way that was gonna happen!" Jon laughed as coins fell from the sky on the screen.

"HEY! You and me... Masae and I are in sync! Hi Five!" Emile cheered stretching over with an outstretched paw.

SMACK!!!

"Owww!" They both chorused as Tim stared in disbelief.

"HA! Well you really are in sync, you're even both hurting! Good job!" Jon laughed as Masae, unbeknownst to the others blushed berry red.

Luckily no one noticed, Masae thought. "Yaaaaaaaay! Yaay."

"Wow our hands hurt at the same time!" Emile sat there unsure what to say next.

"Imagine that."

(End of Part 1 which showed clips of the first 2 parts of their 3D World LP. At the top of the page is the first episode of my LP. I apologise for not being great at re-living the LP as the first portion of the story will mainly be that. Later will be a visit from StephenVlog and MalMakes and then a trip to Pax, although there probably isn't a Pax January time.)

Take care, please like and subscribe to 'TheJDSgames' on YouTube and don't forget your banter.