BEST NIALL IMAGINE(Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"It's sweet, just like you," he grins sheepishly.

You smile and giggle a bit. He slowly comes closer; eyeing your lips. You kiss him back softly and slowly run your fingers down his chest. You get to the beginning of his boxers and your heart-rate speeds up. You slowly pull them down and pull away from his lips.

Niall sits down and his dick slaps up against his stomach. Your eyes go wide - this being the first dick you've ever seen live, right in front of you. You have absolutely no idea what to do and Niall can tell.

"I told you love, you can't suck at this. It will feel good no matter what. Have more confidence in yourself beautiful," he says sweetly and smiles.

You nod and go on your knees, slowly approaching him. You grab the shaft in both hands and start gliding your fingers around; exploring.

Niall grips the sheets and you smile and realize he's right. Your confidence boosts up a bit and you start gliding your hands up and down the shaft. Niall whimpers and you notice the head is getting red from the lack of attention. One hand leaves his shaft and grabs the head, rubbing all over and using the thumb to circle the outline.

"Oh my g- [Y/N]," he moans.

You smile - glad that you're pleasuring him so much - and start rubbing quicker to the point where you're actually jerking him off. Niall's moans become continuous and he whimpers your name. You can tell he's close and his moans get more and more high pitch. You feel the head of his dick twitch and you stop immediately; not ready to go for that yet.

Niall opens his eyes and you're super fragile and upset, hoping he's not mat at you for that. Niall sees that and his face goes all worried. He pulls you into his arms and rocks you slowly, kissing your forehead.

"It's okay baby, I understand. I don't expect you to do anything more. It's okay and I'll go super slow and hurt you as less as possible," he whispers softly, twirling your hair with his index finger.

You smile and rest your head in his chest for a second, just taking in your surroundings. You pull away a few seconds later and Niall reaches into his wallet to grab a condom.

You lay down on the bed and take a deep breath; trying not to hyperventilate. Niall puts it on and hovers over you, putting his hands on either side of you to hold himself up. You sigh and look deeply into his crystal clear blue eyes.

"This will hurt a bit love but it will get better, do you trust me?" he asks seriously

.

You nod softly and he smiles. He brings his face closer to yours and eyes your lips.

"Just think of me okay? Forget about the pain and just focus on me, our first kiss," he tells you.

You gulp and nod, worry filling in your eyes. Niall slowly pushes himself in and you gasp.

This isn't too bad actu- oh god!

Niall pushes in deeper and continues; seeming like it'll never end. Tears gather in your eyes and the pain is practically unbearable. You yelp a cry of pain and wince, shutting your eyes.

Niall presses his lips down on yours deeply and your mind takes you back to the first week you two were dating.

Your thoughts get interrupted by a soft warm pair of lips pressing gently against your own. You feel as if the whole world stops and your heart finally feels like it's beating again. His lips feel soft against yours and it feels right - the perfect fit.

As if on instinct, you close your eyes and kiss him back - not even knowing what your doing. Your lips are moving as one and the kiss is amazing! His warm lips tingle against yours and you wish they'd never leave. You feel him apply more pressure with his lips; kissing you deeper than before. You find yourself doing the same and running your fingers through his hair, sucking gently on his bottom lip.

Niall pulls his lips away slowly, gently pulling on your bottom lip before pulling away but pecks them softly once more before resting his forehead against yours, grinning the biggest smile you've ever seen him have.

Your cheeks redden and Niall grins even more which you didn't even think was possible. Your first kiss is already over, but it was perfect.

The pain goes away surprisingly and you're shocked. Suddenly, the pleasure hits you - hard.

"You're so tight love," he whimpers, pecking your lips softly.

You groan and beg for him to go faster. You pull his body onto yours and buck yourself into him; kissing him deeply whilst running your fingers through his soft blond hair.

Niall goes faster and he begins to slam passionately against your g-spot. You can feel every inch of him on you and the pleasure is so amazing. His tongue slips gently inside your mouth and you greet his with yours

You feel him deeply inside of you and it feels like you don't even him leave. He slams deeply into you, groping your hips gently.

The pleasure is too much to handle and you know you're close. You whimper for him to go faster against his lips. Niall follows the orders and the constant slamming against your g-spot bring you over the edge.

You pull away from his lips and yell out, "Ahh Niall!"

You let your orgasm and feel so relieved. Niall stops inside of you and his dick twitches. He cums inside of the condom and slowly pulls out, taking the condom off and throwing it away

Once he comes back to the bed, he has a huge blue soft blanket in his hands. He lays it down on the bed and goes to the middle of it, pulling you close in his chest. He wraps the blanket around the both of you and you then wrap your arms around his

"As promised; we'll cuddle in bed and here's a bonus - we can cuddle for as long as you want. You're the judge of when you've had enough cuddling, you deserved it beautiful. You were so brave and sweet, plus you're a natural," he chuckles.

You giggle and just sigh softly; loving your boyfriend so much. One of his hands play with your hair and you feel yourself smiling; closing your eyes in pure relaxation.

He pecks your cheek softly and whispers, "I love you."

You smile and say it back. Your thoughts are brought back to your first kiss. Your first kiss and your first time now both have something in common: it was absolutely perfect.