a/n; YALL I HAD TO 😭

"yes" i try saying in the sweetest voice, giving my famous sarcastic smile.

"are you new" she says tilting her head while squinting her eyes with a small smile.

"yup" i reply dryly.

"makes sense. well new girl that's my seat" she says pointing to where i'm siting with her fake nails.

all i can do is laugh at how stupid she looks.

"did i uh say something funny?"

"nah you just sound stupid 'that's my seat' what the fuck are you? 5 years old?" i laugh even harder while she turns red.

"i'm not playing, get up and move your ass" she says gritting her teeth like i'm scared.

i smile. "i don't like violence so please move away from me, i can smile your breath. gosh dude! did you brush your teeth?"

she closes her mouth with wide eyes.

"come on baby, forget about her" this random guy comes and pulls her waist. im going to be sick.

"but she--"

"baby" he gives her a stern look.

"fine. it isn't over new girl"

"thanks for the pet name but it's samantha sugar lips" i wink at her while she walks away with her boyfriend i'm guessing.

today is going to be a long day.

•••
Valley High School.

i walk through the doors of the school while other push and shove go try and get in, but everyone is clustered together scared they'll be late to 1st.

i walk to the main building and walk open the double doors but at the same time i collided with a girl.

"i'm so sorry" she bends down to pick up her books, i roll my eyes while i bend down too.

my eyes travel up and i look at her face but i notice her eyes are connected to my tattoo on my wrist

"you like?" i say standing up

"erm sorry, they just look so fascinating. may i?" she says holding out her hand to grab mine.

i place my hand in hers while she glides her fingers on my wrist making sure they are real.

"i'm samantha by the way" i say kinda uncomfortable by the fact she's playing with my wrist

she drops my hand instantly and her eyes are widened a bit " C-C-Cailee. I'm Cailee" she stutters like a motorboat

"cool. listen i'm new here and i don't know where the fuck to go. can you help a chicka out?"

her eyebrows are raised a bit and her mouth is agape "i- uh gotta get to class. just um--" she turns around examining "--go right right then left and you'll be at the counselors offices, but i'd be more than happy to show you around on my free period" she smiles a little more comfortable.

"sounds jolly Cailee, catch you later." i walk to the front desk and follow the directions that she gave me soon i enter the counselors office, i read the signs on the doors.

the same guy from earlier on the bus is sitting down also. i sigh a little and sit on the opposite side of him.

"hey you're the girl from earlier" he said with a sly smirk on his stupid face.

"that's me" i roll my eyes and say it in a sarcastic way.

"you know you made my girl pretty upset, she wouldn't stop barking in my ear about how 'that new bitch stole my spot in the bus'" he mocks her high pitched voice " but it was pretty funny nobody has the guts to stand up to her" he shrugs leaning back in his chair

"look i could care less about how upset i made her, nor do i care if she calls me names nor do i care if i had the guts to say shit. she had it coming and boyfriend just had to save her" i scoff seeing the smirk still on his face.

he sits back a bit and examines me but i neglect to look anywhere else but his eyes.

"gotta problem?"

"no. no problem. yo but i'm kian lawley by the way" he smiles and it's actually not bad.

i smile a bit "samantha archibald" then my eyes soon start to examine him and his whole sleeve of tattoos.

"nice tats lawley, i could only dream for a sleeve" i say like i'm in heaven.

"thanks, you got some already?" he then leans on his knees with his elbows on them.

"4 but i ain't got enough money to get anymore" shrugging i start to take off my jacket to show him some of my tattoos.

he pays ever close attention to me like im stripping for him or something.

once it's off i make like im flexing and show him my tattoo on my bicep.

"got this when i was drunk off my ass because of a heartbreak so i guess everything about it made sense to me then and now."

"this one is a reminder of where i'm really from and who i really am" i say showing him my palm tree.

"this one is just like my moms, i thought i should get it because it makes me happy to have a little piece with her" i move on very quickly before he asks what i meant.

"and this one is just like my dads, again it makes me happy to have something of him"

i pull my shirt by the arm and move it to the side and show him but i didn't notice he moved next to me until i look up.

he touches my feather and traces it briefly, and shock runs though my body, not goosebumps but a shock and i think he feels it two when he quickly moves him eyes and makes eye contact with me.

"Samantha Archibald?" my ,what i'm assuming, counselor called me . i look up at her and stand up grabbing my things.

"see you around archibald"

"goodbye lawley"

word count; 1467
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

QT; Ever Moved To A New School?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
©;-xoxowes

Thursday
February 2
2017

NOT EDITED!