Akatsuki kittys,Chp.13

~ Home ~ Yuki's pov

When i woke up this morning i noticed something was wrong and i ran off to find the others. "guys we have a problem" i said and they all went wide eyed and ran over to me, "what the hell happened,un" deidara said and i shrugged "i dont know but something is messing with my body to do this" i said pointing to my small body "i mean come on i look like i should be in 3rd grade!" i said and they all seemed speechless and i sighed and looked at the akatsuki who were way taller than me "i saw we go teach orochimaru a lesson" i said holding my fist up and they all chuckled "whats so funny?" i asked titing my head and tobi ran over to me and hugged me "yuki your not in any condition to fight" itachi said as i tryed to get out of tobi's grip. "besides yuki-chan is super cute!" tobi squeeled "but i cant stay like this forever, i have school and stuff" i said but they all shook there heads "as long as your like this your not going no were" pein said as i managed to get free of tobi's grip, "well then if thats so then how am i going to fix this problem" i said throwing my arms around showing my to big clothes "cant really wear these" i added and pein sighed "we can take you to get clothes" he said and i smiled and ran to the door "well lets go!" i shouted and they all followed behind.

~ At the store ~ Yuki's pov

I was standing around looking at clothes when itachi came up with a little outfit and i twitched but took it and tryed it on and i smiled and twirled around "never thought i would be wearing these kind of clothes again" i said changing back into my to big outfit and throwing the other back to itachi "that should do it" i said and they all checked out and headed home.

~ At home ~ Yuki's pov

We have been home for a few hours and i saw sitting there watching deidara mess with itachi hair and i was laughing so hard i fell into pein lap, "im so artistic,un" deidara and when i looked over i saw itachi with pigtails and he looked over to me "is it that bad" he asked me and i tryed to hold in my laughter so i shook my head "then i can do your nails,un" deidara said "a nice shade of pink" he added and i couldn't any longer i fell onto peins lap laughing and rolling around "i-itachi hahaha" i laughed and itachi just huffed and deidara snikerd, "yuki arn't you concerned about this,your little problem?" pein asked and i sighed "well seeing as im not sure how to fix it right now so no, but come on look at me im like 8 or 9 so really i cant get any younger" i said but when i said it my body began to glow and withen seconds i noticed pein got taller but then i looked over to the others and i felt the clothes around my feel baggy and i looked up at pein "i got's younger didn't i" i said and pein nodded and i sat up and i screamed "im kiddes sized!" and everyone ran in and went wide eyed "not again" hidan said and i looked at all of them "now whats?" i asked and pein seemed speechless "pein" i said tugging at his shirt "im not sure" was all he said, "oh no's" i said.

What do you think? Yes im aware that the speech seems odd but since her age has gotten younger he speech will be a little off

pic is what she looked like then