Chapter 4

After the other people's turn it was Ruby's turn and she 'pick' bill and will,bill began to blush"uuhh,Ruby where are you going with this?! I don't want to this"asked bill"too late,get in the closet"said Ruby being cocky as she pushes them in the closet and locked them.
❤️in the closet also bill's pov❤️
The closet is a little dark but I can feel somethings moving then I realised it was will I must have fall on him when Ruby push us and backed away while blushing pure red"so what now?"I trying not to makes this weird but will broke the Silent"uhh,b-b-bill um I want ask you about something I just want to tell you so bad it's hurts"blushed will,i noticed that will was confessing his love to me"I-I-I have may have feelings towards you and I want you and I can't take it anymore the truth is bill,I...I LOVE YOU!!!"shouted will,he said it he finally got it out of his chest but I saw will crying while blushing"h-hey,will what's wrong why are you crying?!"I said,I hold his soft face looking at his sweet innocent baby blue eye with tears in his eyes"I-I'm crying because I worry that you might hate me for say that I love you b-but I want for you as brother and a lover also I'm worry that you rejected me but I not sure that I wouldn't called my self as your brother but it's okay that you hate but-"I putted my finger over his smooth lips stopping will from talking and so I speak for myself"say no more,will It's okay I feel the same as well and I always love you as a brother and a lover also I don't hate you,I love you will"I cooed,I wiped his tears and kiss him very passionately and will gave in my kiss on his warm smooth lips I opened my eye and saw will lead in closer to my chest but of course someone ruined it the moment.
Reader pov
A red handed boy with brown eyes and glasses opened the door it was Raphael (and I'll show you what he looks like):

"Hey you done in there,7 minutes up"asked Raphael,the cipher brothers nodded and left and let the other people get their turn

🎉after the party🎉
Everyone were tired out and want home the cipher brothers did the same just before will got in the car Ruby stopped him"hey will,did the plan work?"asked Ruby"y-yeah a-and surprisingly he felt the s-same w-way as well"replied will,Ruby jumped with happiness and fangirling"omg omg omg,I finally made shipping happened!"shouted Ruby"thank Ruby for this"smiled will"no problem,will anything for a good friend"said Ruby as she gave him a pat on the back gently,will waved bye to Ruby and got in the car and want home"I must follow them I need to tape some yoai,I will not miss it"Ruby though as she teleport to cipher brothers house and hide.