Chapter 33

Emilia's POV

"Alex, are you okay?" No response

"Hey grumpy bear, you feeling okay?" I asked for the hundredth time but still no response from this snobbish monster. His dad ordered us to go home,he said alex needs to rest. I didn't even get the chance to taste the cake *dramatic tears*

"Are you feeling fine?" He nodded,his eyes still glued to the road. FINALLY!! But im not yet convinced, he looks pale and dull

"Are you sure?"

"Are you sure?"

"Hey!are you sure you're fi-"

"YES! I'M FUCKING FINE! DAMMIT!!" he bursted out and finally looked at me with screaming eyes

Did he just shout at me? Yes,i was getting annoying but i wouldn't be if he answered me properly!!!

"You don't have the right to shout at me like that" i glared at him,clenching my jaw. No one ever shouts at me except my parents

"And don't act like you're my girlfriend" he blurted out with a hint of disgust in his eyes

He hit a spot right there. I was not acting like his freaking girlfriend, i was just jealous. He doesn't need to overreact like that!

"Stop the car"

"What?"

"I SAID STOP THE FREAKING CAR!!" I screamed which makes him step on thr brakes,bringing the car to a stop

I hopped out of the car and slammed his precious car's door shut.

"sorry for being concerned" i rolled my eyes and he sped off. I was pretty sure i saw hurt in his eyes

Now the big problem is, i'm gonna walk home with my heels and while wearing this short dress. Next time,remind me to chill down my temper

I decided to call connor and hoped that he'd be able to pick me up. He's my only chance to go home okay?? My house is far from near right now.

"Hello?"a voice answered at the other end of the line

"Hey uhh....its ems, i was wondering if you could pick me up?alex and i kind of uhmm fought"

"Oh hey ems. Yeah sure,where are you?"

"Im uhh where am i...im at dream bean cafe. I dont know if you know where that is bu-"

"Yeah yeah i know where that is. Wait for me there,okay?"

"Will do" i hung up and sat outside the cafe,i wasn't in the mood to drink coffee

Sitting here alone makes me contemplate about life again. So many questions swimming in my brain like why do people come and go? Why do they just barge into your life then when you're already happy,they leave you hanging. Won't it be better if they don't come into your life if they'll just cause nothing but pain? When alex popped out in my life, i actually thought i'd be able to escape from all the problems and just have fun, i was happy again, i was enjoying school again but destiny is just not on my side.

I was cut from my thoughts by a honk of horn

"Ems! You gonna zone out there til later or what?" Connor chuckled.

I smiled at him and walked towards his car. I opened the door and hopped in, the smell of car freshener already making its way through my nose.

"So, where to?" He asked, waiting for my response

"Home, i just wanna go home" i smiled weakly, putting on my seatbelt and turning my back to him. I am so drained, i dont know why but i am

"So what happened?"

"Alex happened"

"He's being a jerk again? What'd he do? "

"I dont wanna talk about it, i just wanna go home please? "

I was not in the mood to talk about alex, heck to even talk about anything. It wasn't that long to reach my house and once connor hit the brakes, i jumped out of the car as fast as you can even say 'bye'

"Thanks connor" then i walked towards my front door. I think i even heard him say "til next time" before he sped off.

I walked straight to my room and without hesitation, i plopped on my bed face first. Why do guys need to be so hard to understand? I mean, yeah i get it he's sick but does he have to make me feel unwanted? Does he have to make me feel like shit? Like im trying to help him! But he keeps on pushing me off so it's up to him now, im not helping him anymore.

It hurts that your fiancé hates you or worse, doesn't even remember you. That's probably the worst feeling in the world

Maybe it's time? Time to let go of him.... Time to give him space and let him remember on his own. Maybe it's time to stop trying so hard, so hard that im already making a fool of myself.

I know, it's my fault, it's my fault that's why alex is in that state but i tried ok?! I tried to extend my patience with his stubborness, it's hard to help someone when he doesn't want any of your help, it's hard to show someone you care when they keep on ignoring you, i think it's the worst feeling in the world... To be ignored by someone you love.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Hi!!! I know you guys hate me for not updating:(( but hey!! I didn't abandon you yet so here's an update