Chapter 2

~sky's POV~

I stopped midsentence, unsure if I should spill my story. I was an alien, after all. Most planets knew about other worlds, and I'm pretty sure this one did. I look back up at the boy, holding me down to the soft, grassy ground. It's pretty hard to stay mad at someone when your planning your wedding...

Wedding. Like the thing I just ran away from.

The full force of my actions hits me along with the suppressed fatigue. I feel like passing out, my body is covered in minor wounds, and the stress of my thoughts is pressing down hard. I guess I could, but then the only one left to help me would be the handsome stranger, and I don't even know his name. But I'm really tired, and he seems nice enough. Hopefully he won't leave me alone next to a giant crater in the forest. Well, it is a crater of my own creation. I forget these thoughts as I let a fuzzy darkness incase me.

~Deadlox's POV~

I watch as the stranger beneath me closes his eyes. I try to rouse him, but he's out cold. Did he really just faint? I finally get off of him, and look him over. He's in some kind of suit thing, made of a mostly black material, and a glowing pendant hangs around his neck.

I get lost in the pendants purple middle, watching the purple smoke within fold in upon itself, swirling slowly, like some sort of dancing mist. I run my finger along the golden ring of the frame that sourrounds the jewel, then look up to his face.

He has beautiful hair, curly and wild around his head. I won't to reach out and play with it, toy with his springy curls. Yes, I'm bi. It was never really a problem, my fans and friends saw me in the same way. I go back to inspecting him, and my eyes land on a pair of sunglasses, a ruffed up from the landing. I don't remove them, I simply let myself fantazise about the jewels behind them.

I snap back to the situation, and realize the only nearby house is my friend Jerome's. I know he's out with Mitch right now, and I wonder how he'd react to me using his house without him there. I glance down at the guys body, slightly bleeding in multiple places and newly forming bruises peeking out. He needs help.

I put him down in front of the door of Jerome's tree house, and creak it open. The torches are burning inside, but its empty. I carry him in and onto the couch, trying to figure what healing potion would work best. I make up my mind, and walk over to the brewing room to fetch it.

I hear laughter as the door swings open, and Mitch and Jerome stride in. All three of us freeze when they spot me, and their gaze drops to the man on the couch. I gulp, but stay calm.

"Um... Care to explain?" Asks Mitch, utter ally perplexed. But before I can answer, Jerome cuts in.

"Dood, look, I'm okay with you coming to my house on your own, but if this is your boyfriend, please..... Entertain him, somewhere else." Jerome says, a bit uncombfortable at having to tell me this. Does he really think I'd do that? Don't they see all his scratches!?!

"You really think I'd do that? I found this dude near a crash sight in the forest, and your house was the closest! I'm trying to help heal him, we're not dating! Geez!" I rant, and I calm down a bit when I see realization and guilt cross their face. Good.

~AntVenom's POV~

I pace around my room. Sky's been missing for hours now, along with the spacecraft he took with him. I rub my pendant, it's identical to the one he wears. It's a symbol of marriage, I had gave it to him when I proposed. That was my favorite thing about my people, we could marry both genders, and true love was always easier to find that way. But I had ruined mine, he's now flew off to who knows where. And this is why.

I am prince of this planet, and as prince, I must marry at the right age, as soon as possible. My father had paired me up with a rich merchants son, and it was true love. His eyes were golden, just like our planets sky, hence his name. He was always smiling, and everyone laughed around him. He had many other possible suitors, but chose me. And not just because I was prince, but because I was me. We were in love.

But I wanted more, and I always get what I want. I fell for a servant named CaptianSparklez, and we had a secret affair, which i treasured every moment of. Sky was handsome and funny, but Sparklez was mysterious, something I couldn't have. And wanted. Sparklez could say anything with a straight face, and it was funny to see. But this also made him a great liar.

But o matter how enthralling Sparklez was, Sky was far more kindhearted. He cheered up everyone, and brought many out of depression with his wise words and genourus smiles. He was perfect in my eyes, and I often questioned why I even had the affair. That was until I met up with Sparklez again, and he would push me up against a wall and kiss me. It was during one of these kisses that Sky walked in on us.

He didn't even cry, I was not worthy of his tears. But his face held it all. The deep deep sadness, the slight anger, and the longing for it not to be true. The longing that I had not ruined his happy ending.

I'm pretty sure Sparklez hopped out the window, but I was too busy with the words ringing in my ears. The only words he said before slamming the door.

"I must have been in love with you, because man was I blind. There has been rumors about you in an affair, but I thought you were better than rumors. I thought I was enough for you, enough for them not to be true. But I'll never be enough for a prince, will I?"

With that he left.

I look out over my kingdom, my elbows resting on the railing of the balcony. I drop my pendant, and look back over my shoulder, to be faced with the very doors he slammed shut. I will find him again, because I am the prince. I am the prince, and I get what I want.

~Sky's POV~

I wake up with a slight headache, and sit up. I am in a room made of sturdy wooden planks, and there is no crater in sight. Good. The fresh smell of the earth rides in on the breeze emitting from the open window, and I breath in. Slowly, I open my door and creep downstairs.

"Did they really do that?" Came the voice who saved me, and I peeked over the stairs railing. I was in a nicely furnished tree house, in the middle of a forest. In the room I was peeking into, three boys around my age sat on some sofas and chairs, among them the one who saved me.

"Yup! One of the fan girls just came right up, and spanked him! Can you believe it?" A slightly wild looking one said, and he and my savior laughed, while a boy in a checkered hoodie sat there. The boy with the hoodie started to complain about how it wasn't funny, but the boys waved it away while chuckling. Then, I was noticed.

"Hey, glad your awake dude!" Said the boy who rescued me. He was wearing the same thing as before, a white v-neck and gray jeans. I push up the bridge of my sunglasses. I had stolen them from Sparkelz, hoping they would hide my eye color, which was abnormal for this world. He had new red ones anyway, no doubt a gift from ant.

I soon sit and join them, learning my heros name is deadlox, and his friends are Mitch and Jerome. This was Jerome's house, he lived in the bacca forest because he was adopted by them. To him, this was home. I look back over at deadlox, his smooth bangs draping over his face. Maybe I wasn't quite done falling yet.

A/N

Hi, izzy here. Again. Shocker, right? I actually wrote this a while ago, but it got deleted. :p please comment down below if you liked it, I adore feedback. My hands hurt from typing, and I feel like playing minecraft... Just so you know, this is set in minecraft, but with real world properties. Meerrpp!!!! I'm tiiiireeeeddd. Thanks for reading, see ya! :D