Chapter Five - Jelly Bitch

Start from the beginning

We're not that dense. Any teacher who would join us under these circumstances probably has more to them than meets the eye.

~~~~~

"Hup! Pass!"

I kicked the soccer ball. "Hup, kill!" I shot my gun, but Korosensei managed to avoid my bullets. I wish I can use the knife. I can use them a lot better than guns. Even the others couldn't lay a single hit on him.

"Hup, pa-"

"Korosensei~!"

Nonononononononononononono

"Karasuma-sensei tells me that you're oh-so-very fast! Is that true?"

"Well, I wouldn't say I'm that fast." Says who?!

"Could you do me a favor? I'd love to try some Vietnamese coffee. Do you think you can bring me some during English class?"

That octopus is pink! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д') ┻━┻

"Why, of course. I happen to know a great cafe in Vietnam." He then up-and-leave us here. With her.

I heard the school bell rang.

"Er... Irina-sensei? Class is starting. Shouldn't we go back in?" Isogai asked.

"Class? Oh right." Irina put a cigarette in her lips and lit it up. "Just make it a study hall or something."

Now that's the Irina Jelavich I know.

"Also could you not call me by my first name? I won't be playing teacher unless that octopus is around. So you prefer me as Miss Jelavich."

"So what are you going to do, Bitch-San?" Pfft! Karma! Amazing as always XD

"It's '-vich'!" Irina yelled at him.

"You're an assassin, right? The entire class couldn't take down this monster, but you're going to kill him all by yourself?"

"Still a child, I see. Grown-ups have their own grown-up ways of doing things." Irina turned around. "You must be Shiota Nagisa." She walked towards him and kissed hi- KISSED HIM?!

WAIT, WHAT'S WITH THAT FACE, KARMA, OKAJIMA?! MY GOD, KAEDE'S FACE XD IT'S JUST SO- wait, I think I have asthma now ゜+

WAIT, WHAT'S WITH THAT FACE, KARMA, OKAJIMA?! MY GOD, KAEDE'S FACE XD IT'S JUST SO- wait, I think I have asthma now +.('><)*.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 hits WTH IRINA

"Come to the staff room later. I'd like to see what you have on him."

She let go of the poor cinnamon roll- I mean, Nagisa, and he just stumbled around, his face pale and derp XD