You Have Your Ways Baby

~Alex's POV~

We got to Brian's house and we were both cold and wet from the rain. We put our shoes on the door mat near the counter. He has a nice house. As soon has you walk in, on the left side there is a navy green couch, a coffee table right in front of it, and a tv. He has a nice dark blue carpet over in that area too, and it ends where the couch ends. On the left side, there is a counter, but it's a square and it's in the middle of the kitchen. It has a nice marble top, also. But in the middle of the left and right side there is a walking space left open, because his room is in the back of the house. It was probably 4 feet wide, it was really nice, besides the carpet in the living room the rest of the house was a wood tile. After we took our shoes of we were standing in the doorway. Brian was watching me look around at his house.

"Come here, let me show you back here," he grabbed my hand and led me right down that walkway into his bedroom. I just stood there, I didn't want to sit on his bed since I was still soaking wet.

He pointed to his bed that he saw me looking at, "Go ahead, make yourself comfortable."

"Yeah but I'm all wet, I don't wanna get your bed wet."

He smirked at my words, "That will be the least of your worried tonight, I'll set up the shower for you, you look chilled."

I was cold. Very cold. I got off his bed and went into the bathroom, which was built into his room. It was a huge bathroom too, I was surprised. The sink was shaped as a sea shell and it was deep too. The tub looked about 6 feet long and 5 feet wide. I could sleep in there if I desired!

"Okay Alex there you go," he smiled at me.

"Okay thank you," I stood there a little uncomfortable since I had to get undressed and he was standing right in the bathroom with me.

"Let me go get you a towel," he said.

I started to get undressed since he was out of the room. I took my jeans off and my shirt. I was left in my sexy laced lingerie. As soon as I went to take of my bra Brian popped in. He eyed me up and down biting his lip.

"Here's you're towel," he threw it on the ground and approached me.

"Oh Alex you're so sexy," he put his hands on my waist and slid his hands down my back.

He grabbed my ass and squeezed it, causing me to let out a small moan.

"Oh you like that?" he smirked. "Here let me help you with this," he grabbed my bra and unclasped it.

He grabbed my boobs and started leaving small kisses on them. He knelt down and took off my panties. He gave me a kiss
on both my inner thighs.

He got up and put his hands on my shoulders, "Okay, you can shower now," he winked.

This man loves to lead me on... he's gonna give me what I want.