Lemons

2:00 am
Stark Tower

I woke up in the middle of the night hearing loud noises. I opened the door to the room I was sleeping in and saw a light was on down stairs.

I slowly walked down stairs and saw Tony perfecting his suits. "Tony, you woke me up. What are you doing up so early?" I asked rubbing my eyes and walking towards him.

"Sorry Steve. I can't sleep and I was thinking about some upgrades I could make for my suit." He said wiping away the sweat on his head." Oh." I said looking down at what he was doing.

All this technology I thought. What the heck does it all mean? Tony pushed my back against the table and I blushed.

"T..Tony what are you-" Tony's soft, perfect lips met mine before I could finish my sentence. He moved his lips down to my neck and kissed and bit it.

I wore a button down shirt which was a bad idea. Tony unbuttoned my shirt and stared at my abs. He smirked, then began to kiss my stomach.

"Nnh.......Tony...." I softly moaned. He slid his tongue up from my stomach to my chin. He went back down then stopped at my pants.

"What about your suit?" I asked shivering. "It can wait. For now, I need to punish you." Tony said pulling my pants and boxers down. He used his tongue to torture me with pleasure. He firmly licked my 🍌 and I moaned loudly.

"Ahh......nhgh........gah........ahh.....Tony......ugh....." I moaned.

"Do you like it? Do you want more?" Tony asked me while he stripped. His body was beautiful and perfect. "Y...Yes. I...I want you in me." I said blushing.

"Okay baby." He whispered slyly in my ear before thrusting into me. His 🍌 went in and out.

"Ahh....ahhhh......ghh.......hnng.......ahh.....Tony......" I moaned while scratching his back from the pain.
"That's right baby. Moan my name!" Tony thrusted faster and faster; in and out, in and out.

"Ahh....wait....Tony.....I'm gonna cum!" I said trying to get him to stop. It was too late. It shot right out of me and same with him. His cum shot through my
a$$hole. It was warm and wet which felt nice. We both sat there sweating and panting.

"I love you Steve." Tony said climbing on top of me.
"I love you too." I said kissing him softly.

*Time Skip*

6:00 am

I was about to get in the shower when I realized something was in my a$$. Tony's cum. I went in and it came right out. His cum slid down my legs like water, but white.

Well, there goes my virginity.