"I just feel so confused, not to mention scared! I don't know if he even has feelings for me! I'm scared that I'll get rejected by him, I'm scared that if I tell him, it'll hurt! I'm so confused on how I should really feel about him. As a friend, a brother, or maybe even my lover! I'm so scared it makes my heart ache in agony! I can't take it anymore, I just want all of this to-- Ah!", I instantly hugged her, tears slightly spilling from my eyes.

"(Y/N), I don't care if you like my best friend. Do what makes your heart happy. And, if you think that Garroth really is your one true love then you should tell him how you feel because if you wait any longer I have a feeling that he'll find someone else to love, but to be honest, I think he's fallen in love with you already.", I let go of her, seeing her finally let all her emotions go in tears. She smiled.

"Thank you Laurance, you're the best.", I smiled warmly.

"If I couldn't make you feel happy, then what kind of brother would I be.", (Sebastian: HEY, THAT'S MY LINE!!! Melody: Just let him be Sebastian.) she chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right.", I smiled, ruffling her hair with my hand.

"I think we should get going, don't wanna wake up too late.", I said.

"Yeah, you're right.", (Y/N) answered back. I got up, as did (Y/N). As we walked towards the door, I could faintly hear the sound running inside. I raised an eyebrow.

"Laurance? Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just tired, that's all.", we headed in, but before I went to my room, I checked the room I was recently in out.

"I swear I heard something.", I sighed, knowing that I was just tired and my mind was playing tricks on me. I went inside my room and got in bed. I slowly fell alseep, the darkness consuming me.

~Time Skip//(Y/N)'s POV~

I slowly woke up, my eyes darting around the room I was in. I quickly remembered I was in Laurance's room. I yawned, lifting myself up. I got out of bed and picked my phone up. I noticed I had gotten an email from the person that was going to sell me the house I wanted. I clicked it and read it.

Dear Miss Zvahl,

I'm afraid there has been a few errors. You see, the house I've sold you has to be under construction. Somehow, the water pipes broke because the first time they built it someone used old rusty ones. Don't know how that happened, but don't you fret. We are currently fixing the problem as well as a few other things you requested from us. I sincerely apologize, but your house will be ready in a total of 5 to 6 months. I really do apologize and I hope you aren't too upset.

From,
Melody

(I'm the one selling you the house! Surprise!) I slightly frowned. Aww! Oh well, guess I have to wait. I put my phone down on my brother's desk and exited his room. As I closed the door behind me, I couldn't help, but hear the conversation between two friends.

"Why do you hate Armin so much!? He's such a nice guy! What did he ever do to you!?"

"I just think he's too cowardly to fight the Titans himself. He lets others fight while he just stays and watches." (Im always like this with one guy at my school XD. He hates Armin and I'm always asking why he hates him so much)