Releasing a sigh, Ghirahim reached out to caress the boy's face, running his fingers through silky hair. "Ok, thank you for telling me... Now! Let us go on to the throne room! I have business to take care of and a new item to show off."

Link glared at the man. (I swear if you were referring to me.)

Ghirahim laughed at the look the other gave. "Oh, come now sky child, you are quite the prize and, the business I have today happens to be with an old friend. So, letting him know of you is better when done quickly."

Link rolled his eyes after making sure the lord ahead was not watching at that particular moment. (Quite a prize my ass.)

~~

Ghirahim sat with his throne rooms chair, waiting most patiently for the guards to send in the person he wished to see most. Elated to once more see a friend he had not in weeks, someone he was all too excited to show a certain mortal changed demon too.

Link didn't wish too much attention on himself though, so he refused to sit or stand near the much older demon, somewhat surprised Ghirahim gave him this respite. Instead, he was stood by a near wall, only a couple feet away from the other man vs only a couple of centimeters.

Link propped his right foot against the wall, knee bent at an acute angle. He was completely relaxed against the stone, his arms crossed over his chest.

Link ignored the annoyed glances from other servants, only glaring back at them after a while with a smirk when they wouldn't respectfully quit on their own. He realized this was a drastic change from who he used to be, but then again. He was no longer a scared teen. He basically did a one-man war mostly on his own. Fought creatures beyond him, and now lived with those very creatures he was killing just a week ago peacefully.

That family he liked did not count when he mentally addressed this issue. They were different. But everyone else here? It was clear at first glance they were not. No one here wanted him her but... Ghirahim.

The large throne doors opened wide then, earning all of their attention.

Slowly a man with long dark green hair came waltzing in, his skin a translucent silver. He wore a pirate like-coat with many layers the first white, then blue, black at the base.

He wore very fitted pants showing off his lean figure, his coat short at the front to show off its cream color, the back hanging low with a navy blue, contrasting the cotton-fabric that covered Thin legs greatly.

The man was tall, like Ghirahim if not taller but more slender. Though, it seemed everyone here was tall... Where Link was from, he was of average height but here he only made it to almost everyone's shoulders or chin...

The man's blue eyes flicker as he met with Ghirahim's brown and smiled brightly in return, arms outstretched wide. His eyes were shimmering with magic making his white eyeliner glow, somehow enhancing his effeminate features.

Ghirahim got up from his seat and met the man halfway, strolling with a flamboyant stride that matched the other equally. "Nice to see you again Lord Boraus."

The man smiled and flipped his hair to the back of him, a long high ponytail being its choice of style. "It is a pleasure to see you again as well, old friend."

Boraus waved his hand making a paper appear from nothing and passed it to the other. "Here is my report, now..." The man grabbed his chin, tilting his head to the side. "Won't you tell me why you change your look? You look wonderful either way but now you look more handsome than beautiful?"

Ghirahim smiled. "Yes well, I made a few wardrobe changes as a deal for the pretty little thing over there. He prefers me with no make-up it seems."