"Good evening." Jonathan growled as he gave me a slow once over.

Realizing I was only wearing an XL tee and underwear I suddenly felt naked under his heated gaze.

"Stop." I hissed and pushed against Jonathan's chest as he tried to pull me into his arms.

"Stop what?" Jonathan asked with a seemingly innocent expression as his hands dropped to his sides.

"You turned off my alarm this morning."

"Because I didn't want to wake you."

"But I'm employed now."

"You can do better." Jonathan scoffed.

"I am doing better." I snapped defensively.

"Not by working under Vega you aren't." Jonathan replied and folded his arms across his chest.

"And? You knew I had to work today." I began angrily. "Why didn't you just wake me up?"

"Because you looked so peaceful." Jonathan replied, his voice suddenly gentle, as he reached a hand up to caress my cheek.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head into his hand as his touch flooded my head with memories of last night.

"It can never happen again." I suddenly whispered and slowly grabbed Jonathan's hand, pulling it down from my face.

I stared down at our intertwined hands, too scared to look up into Jonathan's eyes, and ran a thumb over his knuckle.

"Why?" Jonathan asked as he took a step closer.

"We should just be friends." I replied quietly and tried to slip my hand from Jonathan's but he wouldn't let me.

"Oh please, Michelle." Jonathan scoffed. "I don't kiss my friends." He added and wrapped a hand around my waist. "I don't eat my friend's-"

"Jonathan, stop." I rasped and placed a hand on his chest to keep him at bay. "I get it."

"I don't think you do." Jonathan growled and pushed me inside, closing the door behind us.

"I mean it Jonathan." I half moaned as he kneaded my breast through my shirt.

"I don't think about touching my friends." Jonathan began again and walked us back towards my sofa.

"Jonathan." I moaned warningly as he fell on top of me while pushing us onto the couch.

"I don't get hard just thinking about my friends." He rasped as he ground his hard bulge against my womanhood.

Jonathan then slowly ran a hand up my shirt and cupped my breast before rolling my nipple between his pointer and thumb.

"I don't like hearing my friends moan or call out my name."

"Jonathan." I rasped and weakly grabbed at his hand that was trailing down my waist and in between my thighs.

My eyes slowly fluttered shut as Jonathan suddenly ran a finger over my clit and bent down to kiss my neck.

"I don't dream of my friends coming undone underneath of me." Jonathan growled lowly against my neck as he trailed kisses along my collarbone.

"Please, stop." I whispered, my ragged breaths now pants.

"I don't finger my friends on their sofas." Jonathan added with a light chuckle as he moved my panties over and rubbed my already wet folds.

"No." I panted, my back arching upwards, as Jonathan slid a finger inside of me.

"Come for me." Jonathan growled as he nipped at my ear.

"I'm still...mad." I rasped and tried to stop Jonathan's hand that was currently sliding my shirt up.

"No you're not." Jonathan replied with a chuckle and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth.

I let out a guttural moan as Jonathan added another finger and started pumping them in and out of me at an achingly slow pace.

"Jonathan, please." I begged and opened my eyes just enough to guide my hand to his face.

"Please what?" Jonathan asked against my breast, clearly amused, as he began to unbuckle and unzip his pants with his free hand.

"Please stop." I moaned and let out a whimper as Jonathan flicked my clit. "Fuck." I groaned and bit down on my finger as a wave of pleasure crashed over me.

"I don't fuck my friends either." Jonathan chuckled and steadied himself overtop of me.

"I hate you." I moaned as I felt the tip of Jonathan's cock push against my entrance.

"Sure you do, love." Jonathan replied as he pushed his way inside me, his cock making an audible schlink as my womanhood enveloped him. "God you're tight."

"W-wait." I managed to rasp as my entire body shivered with anticipation.

"What was that?" Jonathan groaned as he slowly withdrew himself and rammed it back inside me again.

I let out another guttural moan and bit on my bottom lip as Jonathan repeated the motion again.

"Right there." I moaned and thrusted my hips up to meet Jonathan's pace as his cock rubbed against my g-spot.

"Right here?" Jonathan asked, an amused tone to his voice, as he slowed his pace purposefully.

"Faster." I groaned in protest and wrapped my legs around Jonathan's waist to push him in deeper.

"Fuck." He growled as he laid down on top of me and kissed my temple before sliding a hand down in between us towards my clit. "Come for me." He demanded again and captured my lips with his own as his fingers began to rub my sensitive orb.

My lips were torn from Jonathan's as my head tilted back and my back arched skywards with the new waves of pleasure coming from his fingers.

"Oh, Jonathan." I rasped, feeling as if my whole body was going to explode.

"Come for me." Jonathan whispered again against the column of my throat and kissed my collarbone.

"Yes." I moaned as I instantaneously came undone underneath of him, feeling wave after wave of pleasure crashing over me, making me writhe about in ecstasy.

Moments later I heard Jonathan's grunts as he came inside of me while his face stayed buried in my neck. As our normal breathing returned I vertically rubbed Jonathan's back with the tips of my fingers as he planted light kisses across my shoulder.

"I think it's safe to say that I'm hooked." Jonathan suddenly mumbled into my neck and brought his head up to look into my eyes.

"You are?" I asked, still clearly under Jonathan's sexual trance.

"Since day one." He replied as he flicked his tongue out to lick my lips.

"Could've fooled me." I scoffed and ran a hand through Jonathan's hair.

I then smiled up at him and had to whip in a breath at the intense look in his eyes. He was staring down at me like he was horny all over again.

"What if you tire of me?" I asked seemingly jokingly, trying to hide the actual concern from my voice.

Jonathan then looked at me with soft eyes and gave me a small smile.

"Never." He replied and lowered his head to capture my lips with his as he pulled his length out slowly and rammed it into me again.