Marichat sin

WARNING: SIN A HEAD READ AT YOUR OWN WILL :) 😈😈😈😈 or just skip it till you see this 🚨🚨🚨🚨
---------------------------------------------------------

Marinette POV

After adrien left I went to my room to change but before I did I heard a knock at my window I opened it to find chat " chat what are you doing here" " well I came to see my purrincess. I like your costume princess you look beautiful and hot " " t-thank c-chat " I said blushing red like a tomato " I  should change now" I said while letting my hair down of it usal pig tails "Wow princess you look even hotter with your hair out" " t-thank c-chat"

Chat Noir POV

" Wow princess you look hotter with your hair out " I said with a blush barely visible with my mask " t-thank c-chat" she said blushing she look cute when she blushed . I could  stop looking at her lips they look so soft and pink I wonder how they tasted then my mind started to make me imagine what I could do to her and I could hold back anymore I need her I want her "princess I am sorry" I told her confused she said "sorry for what chat" " for this" with out thinking I kissed her and pinned her to the wall she did not kiss back but then she gave in, her lip were so soft and they tasted like cherry I wanted more of her

Marinette POV

Chat kissed me I was shocked at first but then I gave in. He was brushing his tongue on my lip asking for entery to which I denied he grabbed my but and gently squeeze it making me moan our tongue dance and fought for dominance. I don't know why but it felt so right we broke the kiss to breathe then chat pick me up and carries me to the bed while our tongues are still fighting for dominance chat through me on my bed chat then hovers over me he stop kissing me and started to kiss my neck until he finds my sweet spot then leaving a mark and next thing I know is chat is taking my costume off leaving me in my bra and  panttys then I started to take his suit off using the bell "c-chat " " yess princess " "I want you" " I want you too" next thing I know he is on his boxers and I can fell his erections on my soft spot i moan at the sensation he then without warning inserts a finger in me I couldn't stop from moaning he then fully takes my pantttys off  me and starts to kiss me from my neck down to my stomach and finally my vagina the sensation was so good I felt something build up in my stomach "chat I about to cum I can't hold it in any longer" " cum for me princess" as I come chat takes off his boxes revealing a large member making me wonder if it could even fit inside of me "ready princess" he says as puts his member near my entrance " ready " he asked me I nod in response " tell me if it hurts. OK " "ok" I say he than insert his member slowly in me I felt pain run through my body i tried my best not to show it but a tear fell out chat kissed me and asked "princess did I hurt you " " no i am ok you can move now " " ok but tell me if it hurts to much" he pushed it deeper in me till he was fully inside me one I got used to it I starter to feel pleasure run down my body "mari your so tight fuck you feel so good"  "o-omg ch-chat yes don't stop keep going " " fuck fa- faster ha-harder " "your wi- wish is m-my comande pr-princess" chat started to go faster and I couldn't stop moaning " fuck chat I'm gonna Cum" " hold it in let both cum together" once he said that he went faster "fuck marinette I'm coming" "me too"
" aah"
We came together  soon we felt tired chat fell to the side I cuddled up to him as I was falling asleep I heard him say "Plagg claws in. I love you marinette" good thing my parents went to a cooking convention on the other side of Paris or else this would have bad if they found us like this I thought of  since I couldn't really think of anything as I drifted to sleep

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨😌 sin is over it safe to read

The next morning

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock then I remembered what happened last night and that chat was still here " chat, chat " I tried waking him up with out looking "mmm 5 more minutes" " but chat your transformation has worn off " he then jump of my bed " don't look" I tried it to but since he had bumped my head I couldn't help but open my eyes only to see" a-adrien your chat noir " "surprise" he said sarcasticly then I look down and notice he was still naked and so was I, I then  grab a blanked to to cover my self and so did he then I realized we were going to be late to school " fuck chat I mean adrien were going to be late for class we will talk about this later" and with that I shower and got dressed adrien transformed and left to his house so Nathalie didn't notice he was not in his room .

In School

I kep avoiding adrien all day because of what happened I didn't know how to feel I was so confused

Adrien POV

Marinette has been avoding me all day I feel like I needs up and I shouldn't have done what we did " hey mari can..." "sorry I have to got to ugh the bathroom yea the bathroom I really it to pee so see you later " "is there something wrong with you and mari " asked alaya " I think she hate me alaya " is all I could say " I don't think so but you should give her time I will talk to her later and see what wrong ok so don't worry" "ok thanks alaya your the best"

In the bathroom   

Nobody POV

"Marinette you have to talk to adrien it not good if you keep avoiding him"  " I know tikki but I just can't bring my self to it I just can't believe adrien is chat noir and what happened  last night what if he hate me for ovoding him all day what if he doesn't actually like me we both know he likes ladybug " " marinette he doesn't hate you or else he would  have done what he did last night and maybe he actually likes you and he would't keep trying to talk to you so go and talk to him and clear everything up" "your right tikki I will talk to him later after school"
---------------------------------------------------------
Ok so here chapter 2 hope you like i know it short but the next one will be longer and  If there spelling errors sorry english is not my first language. there will be drama coming up so wach out.

I do not own any of  these characters

——————————————————————
Edit August 13,2019  so in this edit I fixed up the lemon and added more detail to it and added more details to what happened after

BTS ARMY you will get this
I was going to put this song to be played but I couldn't stop laughing so I decided not to anyway onto the next chapter