Chapter One

A flash of white light flares across the CSHQ. Blinded, the admins nudge each other, squinting and looking around. The light slowly fades to reveal four feline figures standing on Rio's workstation.

Rio: *stares* What. Just. Happened? IS THAT FIRESTAR?

Ember: *pushes her wheely chair to Rio's side* The multiverse theory happened. And that might be Jake, you know.

Jake: I'm Jake *blinks warmly* Who are you, twolegs? 

Rio: 0-0

Saph walks in absentmindedly with a bag of doughnuts and dumps it on Rio's workstation, scattering crumbs everywhere. She is rewarded with a dirty glare from Rio. She turns to Sushi, who is eating sushi and watching Britain's Got Talent.

Saph: Hey, Sushi, have you seen Blue? He asked me to buy ice cream from the corner shop but he just gave me enough to buy a bag of hot doughnuts, so—IS THAT FIRESTAR?

Dusky: *appears from the another entrance* Have any of you seen Leaf—AND IS THAT FIRESTAR?

Animal: *looks in the bag of doughnuts* YOU ATE THEM ALL D;

Jake: I'm Jake! Who's Firestar?

Dusky: Pssst. He doesn't know.

Rio: Why don't we all introduce ourselves? Let's start with Jake.

Jake: I'm Jake. Who's Firestar?

Every cat ignores Jake's question. Seeing as no cat volunteered to go next, Snowfur takes a step forward.

Snowfur: Hello, I am Snowfur. My sister is Bluefur. I was eating a sparrow in StarClan and suddenly I'm here. It's probably because of that multiverse theory thing.

Thistleclaw: I'm Thistleclaw, Snowfur's mate. I hate you all.

Willowbreeze: I'm Willowbreeze, Crookedstar's mate and formerly of RiverClan. I died of greencough.

Ember: This certainly is interesting. Does anyone think that cats from the Warriors universe are being sent to the CSHQ at random or is there some sort of pattern?

Saph: It's hard to tell with only three cats.

Jake: Oi! I'm a cat too! I want my housefolks. 

Animal: Let's look at the things these cats have common.

Leaf: *comes in* Sorry, I've been at orchestra practice. You know, the conductor is so annoying. We already had to wait for 39 bars until we actually got to play, which is weird considering violins are the most important part of the orchestra, and yet he kept going back to the other sections just as we got to bar 39. And is that Firestar?

Jake: I'm Jake. Who's Firestar?

Everyone ignores him. The admins continue to talk about the possible patterns the multiverse theory may follow.

Jake: You are all Clan cats? Wow, I've heard of them! The only one I've talked with was amazing, and not at all what the rumors say. 

Snowfur: *sits neatly with tail wrapped around paws* You've met one of us? Who, from which Clan? What do the rumors say? 

Thistleclaw: It certainly was not me. I would never speak to filthy kittypets.

Jake: Hey! That's not nice! It was Talltail. He spoke of his Clan fondly—WindClan, I believe. We were best friends. I never got to see him again since he left to return to his Clan.

Willowbreeze: Oh, really? I do remember Tallstar speaking of 'an old friend from far away' in StarClan the other day.

Jake: Doesn't -star mean leader? Did he become leader of WindClan? That's amazing!

Thistleclaw: Well I was going to be a leader of ThunderClan until a filthy mange-pelt took what should have belonged to me.

Willowbreeze: Don't you speak ill of Bluestar, you Dark Forest scum! I thought that now that the war was over, you might have at least regretted what you've done, but of course—

Rio: Now, now, let's not start fighting now. It would be inconvenient. 

Sushi: I think I've worked out the pattern, but it's very vague and we'll need to see who the next batch of cats are before we clarify. They might be becoming in order of time—these are all cats from before the first series and most were never mentioned again.

Ember: Of course! These are all Super Edition cats! Snowfur and Thistleclaw from 'Bluestar's Prophecy', Jake from 'Tallstar's Revenge', and Willowbreeze from 'Crookedstar's Promise'!

Thistleclaw: *snarls* What are these dodgy things you speak of? 

Leaf: You are all from a book series. Be proud.

Rio: But, the multiverse theory has been proved—your universe is not fictional anymore, as we are now in the same one and can talk and interact with each other. 

Saph: Um, yeah, that. 

Jake: How interesting! You mean I might see Talltail again? 

Animal: You two were already in the same universe anyway. Just in different planes of existence, probably. Jake is miraculously still alive, due to being a domestic cat, and Tallstar is in StarClan.

Jake: Oh, dear. Does that mean he's gone?

Dusky: Sort of. Yeah. We have no idea where kittypets go after their death, sorry.

Thistleclaw: *curls lip in disgust* Argh, kittypets. I can probably kill you within two heartbeats. 

They continue to chat for the rest of the evening—felines and twolegs alike.

By Saph 🍩✨! Woah, what a scientific breakthrough.