00. The Test [M]

00. The Test

Thump thump thump thump.

The sound of my heels is all I can hear. Forget about everything, Beige. But not a great catwalk in the morning.

"Bon jour, Mistress." Lou greeted. i smiled at my employee and said, "Hi, Lou."

"Coffee, Miss?" Lou said while handing me a cup of coffee.

i raised my hand. Stopping him. "What coffee--"

"The usual, Mistress." he answered.

i smiled sweetly. "You know me too well, hun." i touched his face. Aww, so handsome! "Bring that to my dungeon, Lou. Thanks."

Oh, dungeon. I named my Office 'Dungeon' because i always feel like i'm chained when i am in there. And boredom. Oh gee, boredom! The boredom in the dungeon was too overflowing to the extent of needing a company of a hunk when i'm going in there!

But then i've got no other choice but to get used to it. i chosed this work, anyway.

I started walking again and left Lou with my coffee. I looked straight at my direction and i could already see my dungeon. But then, oh. Another employee just interrupted my beautiful walk.

"Mistress... the superior is waiting for you at the lobby." My assistant, Bree, told me.

i pursed my lips. Ooh... the superior himself. "Just tell him to go straight at my dungeon."

Bree looked nervious for a sec. "But.... but Mistress-- it is the superior. And we shouldn't treat him like that."

i stopped my tracks and turned to face her, "But this is my territory, Bree. And here," i paused "i am the superior."

< ... >

   "... And that's how it is, Mistress. I need twelve of your Seductress to--obviously--seduce these twelve Dangerous rookies." TOP, the superior himself, told me while massaging my firm ass. This naughty young man!

I tapped his hand. The one who is touching my ass, "That's not gonna be easy, baby." i stated while licking his neck.

Wait a sec. Have i told you that i've got a king-sized bed here in my dungeon? And we're currently lying on it. And i think i've also forgot to tell you that my dungeon wasn't only for me. It is for my very important clients too. You know... fucking while talking about business. It works!

Surprised?

You shouldn't be. This is how the Mistress run her business.

He grunted, "...Why is that?"

I got up and sat directly at his crotch. I heard him groan which made me do a smug. I touched his chin seductively and slowly guided him to sit. And he gladly followed! Like a poor puppy begging for love.

I whispered in his ear, "Because i have so many skilled Seductress and it's hard for me to pick."

I started grinding my friend in his. But this naughty superior is indeed excited because he is simply removing my thong! I'm still in my see-through nighties that suits me perfectly and he's still in his boxers. Sshh, i can feel he doesn't have another garment under this.

"Then... yeah," i really think this superior is so easy to seduce. Even my lowest ranked Seductresses can do him easily. "Then pick the best outta best... damn, you're great." he grunted. i know right!

I pushed him at the bed again and i slowly crawled backward until his bud were just several inches away from my face.

I rubbed my hands gently in his c-ck. "Holy shiii--" he moaned. God, this superior!

To tease him more... i kissed his hardened buddy down here. I spoke while my lips are touching his boy, "And how would i do that..?" I knew it turned him on more.

"Just..." he groaned.

He's still not talking again and i'm still not looking at him. So i decided to remove his boxers. I hooked my fingers in it and started pulling it down. When i finally removed it, i licked my lips when i saw how huge and fat and... hard his manhood.

"Just..?" i repeated and encircled my hand in his d-ck. One hand wasn't enough but it can manage. I moved my hand upward and down. I repeated the cycle slowly... and then fast.

"Just... Ugh," he moaned. "Just put it in your mouth, dammit!" he yelled while his eyes are closed

No one is allowed to order the Mistress like that. Not even the superior himself. So i squeezed his c-ck and stated, "Order me like that again and you won't get a hot fuck." And squeezed it again, "And don't close your eyes! Look at me."

Again, he followed. He opened his eyes and the only thing that i can see from it were lust. I smiled at him. See? I told you, i am the superior here.

I am still looking at him while i make a circular motion in the top of his c-ck using my tongue. I heard him moan my name.

And i was about to put his d-ck in my mouth when an idea popped in my head.

Ooh, that's cute. Nice timing. Fucking ideas always pops out of my head every time i'm going to taste a fat, hot c-ck.

< ... >

      "Seductresses!!" Lou clapped, "Assembly!"

The ladies lined up as I walk.

"Good day, Class S." i greeted the gorgeous lads.

"Hi, Mistress." they all abswered in unison.

"I think you all had a clue why i gathered all of you here, no?" I stated. I walked a few steps and stooped. I pouted, in a seductive way of course, "How about you, Kier? Any clue why are you here or you just care about your creepy face?"

Kier straightened her body and looked directly in my eyes as a sign of respect, "Creepy?"

"Yeah," i walked into her and caressed her face. "You just got here from work?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I released her face, "I see. Because you have a ruined make up." i blurted and got back at my place.

"The superior--not me-- is requesting twelve skilled Seductresses. But you're all skilled and i don't know who to pick so all of you need to take a test to prove yourself that you're deserving."

I stopped talking because i saw something disgusting. "Stish, for heavenly d-ck's sake.. You are a Seductress and Seductresses do not pick a booger in public.Remove that filty hand!" i yelled. Stish removed her hand quickly. A lot of Seductresses laughed and a few did not. Wait. Is this pretty chick drunk? My god.

I love these ladies. I do. And i can't understand their personalities!

I continued, "You see these twelve hotties?" and turned my head to the twelve Seductors. "Each of you. Choose a Seductor. They are the ones who has the Test." i ordered. Everyone walked towards the Seductor they chose.

"Each Seductor holds a bunch of papers containing Seduction problem solvings."

"That's the test." i declared. "You need to solve the problem."

< ... >

I deleted the tests... there will be no tests.

< ... > < ... > < ... >

  /vomits blood/ Sorry sa engrish pati sa BS. I. am. an. amateur. Humor ang forte ko pero ginawa ko pa rin to. Ang fail, i know. u__u But you just have to bear with it.

At hoy, mga Seductress! Gets niyo ba? Oo. Lahat ng applicants, automatic S Class Seductress na. Kaya kung hindi ka man mapili... may chance na masali ka pa rin sa story.

Hindi nga pala ako yung Mistress. Kasi Seductress din ako. o.o ise-seduce ko si Kyungsoo nang bumalik na siya sa'kin. Si @ippeuni po yung Mistress! basta yun.

Oh, and another thing. I need at least 2 or 3 judges. Madami kasing magagaling. Ang hirap pumili. Message niyo ko! If anyone is interested.