When Eddie Found Out

Another part as requested~

Admittedly maybe it was Aleks' fault when Eddie found out about them, but in his defence, the hyperactive man had streamed during the night which usually meant he would stay in bed a lot longer in the morning to catch up on the lost sleep. However that didn't seem to be the case this morning...

Aleks had snuck into James' room to fool around, not even giving a shit of the actual time as he trod out of his room. Hearing Eddie’s shouts from across the room, he confidently walked into the guest room. Once he closed the door, he selfishly prodded James to make room on the mattress, silencing the angry groan with a kiss as the other woke. 

He shuffled under the covers to lie on his stomach, while James rubbed his eyes to adjust in the dark, "What's the time?"

"Two-ish maybe?"

"Jesus Christ.”

It wasn’t long before Aleks poked his cheek in an obnoxious fashion, "hello~"

"I hate you."

Aleks smirked at the grumble, "now don't be like that, James."

Sleepily the other man pushed the hand away, already annoyed, "you're being a fucking bitch right now."

The Russian chuckled as he moved closer to kiss James' cranky face, not even waiting to give him another kiss and another.

“Really? You wanna do this now?” James whispered, reaching his hand out to prop itself at the back of Aleks’ head to pull him in to show that he wasn’t truly complaining about their activity.

After getting a few more kisses, Aleks pulled away to straddle himself over James – obviously making sure that the covers were over them because god fucking damnit it’s cold – kissing the other’s jaw, “I want to do a lot of things right now.”

James almost scoffed at the innuendo but instead, placed one hand on the Russian’s hip, encouragingly while the other hand crept under the nightshirt before him. “This would be a lot easier if we had our own apartment.”

“Are you being serious?” Aleks asked, sitting up.

“What? What’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing. I just didn’t think you’d ask me to go live with you. That’s like, romantic and shit.”

James attempted to pull him back down, begrudgingly, “I don’t know if I should be pissed off by your response just now.”

“No, it’s okay,” Aleks settled back over him, still bewildered, “I do want to do that with you.”

“Okay then. Don’t talk anymore,” the darkhaired man kissed him again, feeling a lot more awake than before…

…until the door opened. “James, where the fuck is Ale- HOLY SHIT.”

James and Aleks jumped, caught frozen from Eddie decidedly bursting through the door.

“ARE YOU TWO SERIOUS?? NovaHD is REAL?”

Aleks moved off of James to sit on the side. “The fuck, Sly! Why would you even come in here?”

Eddie looked at him with wide eyes as if it was obvious, “I went to put Puppy Chief in your room so she could sleep somewhere quiet and when I saw you weren’t even IN there, I thought you were kidnapped or something!”

“There’s no way anyone could come in! Are you dumb!?”

James groaned, miffed from all the shouting.

“Excuse you? I was just looking out for you- Wait a minute! That’s not what we’re talking about here!” Eddie stepped closer and pointedly waved his hands towards the two, “um, hello?! Is this for real?”

The Russian sighed. “Yes, okay?”

“This is a-mazing! I mean we joke a lot about you guys but here you are now! I just- I can’t right now- come here, you!” Eddie rushed over and clamped his arms around Aleks’ shoulders, “oh my little Immortal, growing up.”

“The fuck, dude?”

The hyperactive man moved off him to look down at James with a grin, arms spread out.

James glared in turn, “get the fuck away from me.”

Eddie tutted but put his arms down, “come on now, James. We’re family!”

“What is wrong with you?”

“Man, the fangirls are gonna FLIP!”

Aleks stood up, hastily putting his hands on Eddie’s shoulders to steady his excitement, “NO, Eddie! You can’t let ANYONE know. I’m serious! I will kill you.”

Eddie whined at the stipulation, “but why? It’s good news, isn’t it?”

“Just don’t, Sly! Promise me.”

“Okay, okay, I won’t. I promised. It’s just, this is so great!” Eddie fastened his arms around Aleks again. “My fanboyism is so high! I just can’t believe it!” He twirled around to back out of the room, unable to contain his giggling, “I’ll, ah, I’ll let you two get back to your thing there.”

“Get the fuck out already!” James shouted.

“Right, right! Night~” before Eddie went to shut the door after him, he popped his head back in, “just be sure you use protection, okay?”

“LEAVE.” Aleks pushed the door shut and ignored the echo of the giggling as the man walked away from the door. The Russian turned the light off and quietly lay besides James, trying to calm himself.

“Well, fuck.”

Sorry this took so long, augh, I hope it wasn't lame