MachaTech Connection (teaser)

Being the creator of the residence Artificial Intelligence Student in your classroom is pretty hard...

Specially when it was the reason as to why (Reader) were put in this class of mischief. Not that she regret staying here. 

Staying late at nigh just to finish it was irritating and tiring but she'll really need it.

So when she got the money given to her once she finished her project was worth it.

280 million euro.

It was a big amount of money. She can buy lots of things from it, but she refuse to do so. She thinks that she need to save it for the future. Even before, she always save the money she got from her projects, from missions she go with her brother.

It was a virtue she learned through watching her brother. 

But right now she might not touch it yet, for it is the money she got from creating a machine that'll help her class to kill her beloved brother.

As she walked through the corridor to her classroom, she started recalling various things.

It was pretty funny to see the reaction of the people who hired her when her brother change her program. Specially when they ask for their money back. 

But what do think she would do? Let those people out powered her?

Heck! No! 

She played with them, out wit them until they're irritated and make fun of them.

Well... they did tried to fix her but she was apparently on rebellious stage.

Now she is here, fixing Ritsu or more likely upgrading her.

"Hello Ritsu-chan!"(Reader) greeted

"AH! Mama!" You're early" she greeted beck.

Ritsu scanned her, when she saw her with some tools, she grew weary.

"M-Mama, W-Why do you have your tools?"Ritsu ask her tone coated with weary 

(Reader) looked over at the tool box she brought with her.

"Don't worry about it Ritsu. I won't return it to return you to the way you used to be but  I'll upgrade you" (Reader) assured her 

"A-are you sure mama?"

"Yeah..." (Reader) walked towards her then put her tools down.

"Don't worry. It won't take that long" she started removing the cover of Ritsu's back and do what she was supposed to do.

Screwing here. Screwing there. Installing here. Installing there. Modifications here. Modifications there and such.

Unbeknownst to her, most of her classmates are walking are walking towards their room or even maybe walking in the corridor. 

Well... that's the con of being too fixated in work

"AH! Ohayou Nagisa -Kun!" Kayano saw him walking ahead of her, near the entrance of their building. She waved at him.   

"Ohayo Kayano!" Nagisa, paused and looked back at her, and waved back at her.

Kayano ran towards him.

"Let's walk together to class." she told him once she reached him.

They then started walking.

What they don't know is that some of their classmates or most likely most of them is already on their classroom. Specifically on the door of their classroom. Watching a certain someone  so something to Ritsu.