The Next Four

TESS POV

Everyone is talking about the lost villains but Harley and me aren't fussed because now their gone the spot for top evil descendants is wide open. We started our day off the same, pranking the innocent and robbing from the other villains. Hunter and George share the happiness of them gone to because we all know who rules the isle of the lost now.

HARLEY POV

Finally those insults are gone. I the queen of hearts daughter was dragged here from my two front teeth by beast and his ridiculous goon squad. I missed out on so many grand occasions because I was stuck in here, like  appreciate the queen month or shower the queen in gifts day and even my birthday. Ever since I was forced to live here my mothers anger grew bigger than life making me mad because she usually points her anger towards me.

HUNTER POV

Mal and the so called villains are no longer villains, wow shocker. they were just to nice to stay. The only real bad thing they'd ever done was steal candy from a baby. I could have been from Auradon and back with wand as fast as she took the candy. I just hope that those disgraces to the villains race don't come  to mess with the balance, especially to me because once I get off this crumbling island i'm off to sail the seven seas and to end peter pans life.

GEORGE POV

Eh Mal and her four legged friends have joined the wannabees across the lake. I'm just glad that Mal and her friends haven't spread their goodness around the isle of the lost. They always were soft.