The Wedding Night of Alexandra Romeo and Nick Jonas

The day had finally came. It was Alexandra and Nicks wedding day. Alexandra put her dress on, and looked at herself in the mirror. Wow, I'm getting married, said Alexandra. Soon, she walked down the aisle to her soon to be husband Nick. Nicholas Jerry Jonas, do you take Alexandra Maureen Romeo to be your lawfully wedded wife, asked the priest. I do, said Nick. Alexandra Maureen Romeo, do you take Nicholas Jerry Jonas to be your lawfully wedded husband, asked the priest again. I do, said Alexandra. By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride now, said the priest. Alexandra and Nick share a kiss. This is unforgettable, I can't believe I'm actually Mrs. Nick Jonas now, said Alexandra. Yes, you are now my full wife, said Nick. Then the reception came, and Alexandra and Nick were lead to the dance floor for the first dance of husband and wife. After the reception was over, Alexandra and Nick went to a local hotel to stay overnight before there actual honeymoon. So tonight here, then off to Liverpool, England for our honeymoon, said Nick. This is perfect, I'm so excited for the new chapter in my life, said Alexandra. Do you wanna go and do it in bed now, asked Nick. Do what, asked Alexandra very confused. This, said Nick. Nick takes his shirt off, showing off his beautiful six pack abs. Wow, you're so incredible sexy and handsome at the same time, said Alexandra with amaze. You like what you're seeing, asked Nick. Yeah, I do, said Alexandra. Do you wanna make love to me, now that were a full married couple, asked Nick. Yes, said Alexandra. Soon Alexandra takes her dress off, leaving her in her bra and underwear, and Nick took off his dress pants leaving him in his boxers. OMG, this is gonna be so romantic, and so exciting, said Alexandra. I know, you're gonna have alot of fun with me, said Nick. Soon they kiss so passionelly, while Nick got on top of Alexandra, kissing her neck and chest, until he decides to take off her bra. OMG, you're breasts are so beautiful, I could just kiss them, said Nick. Then do it, said Alexandra. So Nick began kissing Alexandra breasts, and took her nipple in his mouth, and began sucking it. Ah, moaned Alexandra. Then Nick kissed all the way down her body, until he decides to take off her underwear. Soon after taking off her underwear, he begins licking her sweet spot. Ah, Alexandra moaned out loud. He kept licking and licking, until Alexandra had climaxed. Nick got off of her, and took his boxers off. Wow, it looks amazing, can I suck on it, asked Alexandra. Yes, babe, you're my wife, you can do whatever you want to me, said Nick. So Nick pulled Alexandra towards him, and she begins to suck on his thing, OMG, ah, moaned Nick. Alexandra continued sucking until Nick got on top of her again. Okay, just be comfortable with this Alexandra, but if I hurt you tell me, okay, said Nick. Okay Nick, I will, said Alexandra. Soon Nick put his thing in Alexandra's sweet spot. Ah, moaned Alexandra. It didn't hurt not one bit. Nick went slow first, but as soon as Alexandra was enjoying, he picked up the pace, and went full speed. It was not soon after that they both have reaches a climax, and Nick laid next to Alexandra, catching his breathe. Wow, that was amazing, you were really good, said Alexandra. You were amazing too babe, said Nick. I love you so much Nick, said Alexandra moving towards Nick. I love you too Alexandra, said Nick putting his arms around Alexandra, as Alexandra rested her head on his chest. Soon, they drifted off to sleep, dreaming of their future.