(Mika's) POV
I was beating this greedy human up until I heard more footsteps. I yawned. Now wasn't the time. I didn't feel like doing anything. As I turned around, I saw a familiar sight. Black hair, emerald eyes. No, it can't be Yuu-chan. As soon as I was about to attack the guy that was badly hurt, the boy with black hair stabbed me in the chest. I looked at him. So it was Yuu. "Don't touch him, you vampire!" "Yuu-chan?" I saw him look up, and his eyes widen. "N-No way, M-Mika?"

(Yuu's) POV
"N-No way, M-Mika?" I said, as tears threatened to fall. I took out the katana and I heard Guren telling me to kill him. "Kill, him you bastard! You almost had him! WHY?" I felt bad about Guren, but this was a reunion. A bloody one. "Sorry, Guren...He's...my family." Guren's eyes widened and whispered hoarsely, "We're your family now, remember?" Mika looked at me. "I'm so glad your alright, Yuu-chan." Then we saw the pedophile. "Ah, lovely lovely. Such a sad reunion. But I see you're missing someone aren't you? Poor little (Y/N)~." Mika looked at me desperately. "Where is she?" I pointed to Kimizuki and he growled. "Those greedy humans, how dare they touch her!"

(Mika's) POV
After so long, it's Yuu-chan. But I've been longing to see her. (Y/N). I asked Yuu-chan where she was and he pointed to a filthy human with glasses carrying her. It should be me carrying her! Argh....But now's not the time to complain. We also have Ferid in our way. "Ferid, please go away." Ferid smirked, "Fine, fine, I'll deal with other humans." As he walked away. I need to see her! Yuu-chan was following behind me. He looked guilty. As I was sprinting to her, a couple of JIDA soldiers blocked my way. "Sorry, scum, but you aren't passing through us." I was angry. They used their attacks on me. But it didn't work. I must...get...to...her.... I felt pain on my neck, arms, and legs. Am I dying? No. I can't die. I regained my balance and fought my way through. "GIVE (Y/N) BACK!!!!!" Slowly but surely, I inched closer to her. "(Y/N)...." I screamed, and swung my sword around, killing innocent people-no they weren't innocent. They were evil. All they cared about is themselves. As the humans dead bodies fell limp, I ran to (Y/N). The guy that was holding her dropped her! I wanted to kill him, but I knew I would die first. So I decided to keep it to myself. She was beautiful. She still is. I smiled softly at the feeling of me getting to see her. "(Y/N)..." My moment of bliss ended as soon as I was surrounded. "The girl stays here. And you will die here." I growled and saw even soldier around me. "Gr..." Then, when I was about to get attacked, I saw five people circling me. I gasped. "We'll do anything for Yuu-chan and (Y/N)-san." A purple haired girl told me. 'Could they be...(Y/N)'s new family? I though humans...no. They tricked Yuu-chan and (Y/N)-chan. I shouldn't be nice to them. "Go..." A blondie whispered to me. My eyes widened. 'They'd do anything for (Y/N)-chan and Yuu-chan?' I glanced back at them, the vampires were coming and their attention on me changed quickly to the nobles. I sprang up and over a building, carrying (Y/N) and Yuu with me. "OI, MIKA! LET ME GO! There are people dying because of the vampires!" Yuu-chan yelled. I looked over at (Y/N), who was sleeping soundly. Seeing her face calms me down a bit. I sigh, "No, Yuu-chan, you, (Y/N), and I will escape this dreaded world. And nothing can stop us." I saw Yuu's face twisted up in horror, as he saw his fellow human companions being bit by the nobles and some other vampires.

(Yuu's) POV
"No...stop...stop...don't...no....NOOOOOO!!!!" I screamed. "NO!!!" I felt a weird pain from the back of my head, and everything went black. Then I saw Asuramaru standing there. "Asuramaru? What are you doing here?" The purple-haired demon turned around to face me. He was standing on top of my katana. "Yuichiro Hyakuya...Your demon has entered your body. The experiment...I can no longer..." I was confused. "Wait, Asuramaru! What are you talking about? Tell me! I don't get it!" Then I saw clouds becoming pink and purple. And then...trumpets? Asuramaru gave me one sorrowful smile, and everything went black.

(Y/N)'s POV
'Huh? Where am I? Am I dead? I looked around and saw Sheele standing on top a pile of bodies. I rushed over to her. "Sheele! Explain where I am right now!" Sheele turned to me, and her purple eyes fixated on me. "(Y/N)...I've been longing to tell you this for a long time." I looked at her confused. "Wha...." She gulped, and I already knew that this was bad. "Well, you see...

You are three-fourths human and one-fourth vampire."

To be continued...

-Heyyy peeps! As I promised, I would make a longer chapter...so I hoped you liked it, and keep trying to guess who the mysterious person is (???). 

-Sheele