Book Club Rules:

Hi guys! Welcome to the One Direction Book Club! This club is to give people feedback on their stories and create a friendly environment in our fandom!

This club will be updated weekly and will require as much participation as you would like!

General Information:

1) Every week on Monday nights this book will be updated.

2) You will be given a person to partner up with and read their 1D Fanfiction.

3)  You will have to read, vote, and comment on 3 of their chapters, giving them feedback on their story. Please make the comments positive or containing constructive criticism. (You can read more chapters/leave more comments if you would like) 

4) You will have until the next Monday to complete reading, voting, and commenting.

5) This will allow everyone to have enough time to read the books and fit it into their schedules.

If you do NOT have a book but would still like to be apart of this club I have a spot for YOU!

You can still read someone's book and give tips!

If you get a reader as your partner, you get a week off! They will read your book but you don't have to do anything in return since they do not have a book.

Due to the fact that people might have to drop out of the club for various reasons and I might be giving people partners who are not fulfilling what they signed up for, I ask one thing

Due to the fact that people might have to drop out of the club for various reasons and I might be giving people partners who are not fulfilling what they signed up for, I ask one thing... <--- ma ha

Please comment on the most recent chapter where your partner is posted in this book, and comment saying something along the lines of "Can't wait for next week" "Done" or Just a random emoji, showing you are still active and want to be included next week.

If I do not get a comment from you on the most recent chapter of this book I will not add you into next week's partner pair up.

So if you want to continue to be in this club, please just comment once you've finished reading your partner's book :)

Also, PLEASE add this book to your LIBRARY to get updates so you don't get here late and realize you missed a week.

The first week of this book club will be Monday September 26th!

Sign ups are on the next chapter!!! :D