Over My Dead Body

ROBYN POV
My ANTI tour finally ended and while I had a blast I was super tired and ready to go home. Now that I had some free time I could hang with Aubrey, he was still on my mind and after the shit I put him through he still supported me. But I needed to finish and end things with Travis.

"Travis can you come here please" I called out

"Yea, what's up?"

"Um well, my head and heart is in another place right now and I just  can't- "

"You want to end things" He replied cutting me off.

"Ye- wait what?" I was shocked how did he even....

"Yea I had it coming Rih"

"Well yes, are you ok?" I said pointing at his balled up fist.

"Why?"

"Um I-"

"It's that bitch ass nigga Drake ain't it"

I was getting a bit scared and stood up to leave.

"WHERE THE HELL YOU GOING BITCH" He yelled with fire in his eyes like Chris when he was about to-
Then I felt the burning familiar pain. He slapped me. I started running towards the door not caring about it. I unlocked the door but it was already to late. He grabbed my waist and put pressure on them. He pushed me on the floor and started kicking. I yelped in pain and started to scream. I should've told Aubrey to come a little earlier but I was so blind to see this coming.

Aubrey's POV
I was walking towards the house Robyn texted me to pick her up at. As I got closer to the door I started to hear noises, screaming, yelling and crying. I immediately recognized the bajan accent.

"ROBYN?" I yelled and busted the door open.

Right then and there my blood started to boil.

"GET THE HELL OFF HER" I punched and pushed this ugly ass nigga Travis off her. I ran to Robyn.

"Robyn are you OK?"

"Ye- Yea" She managed to crock out.
I looked over at Travis who was unconscious because of the hard punch I gave him. I felt a squeeze on my bicep.

"Woah, I didn't notice how fucking buff you are" Robyn said laughing.

"Robyn what the hell", I picked her up and started walking towards my car leaving the unconscious man there.

"Robs what the fuck, you have blood on your sides, I'm taking you to the hospital" I said turning the engine on.

"NO!" She yelled.

I raised my arm to back off but as I did I noticed how Robyn flinched like I was going to hurt her.

"Robyn I will never hurt you"

"...mhm"

"Robyn"

"Hm?" She replied looking up at me which red blood shot eyes.

"I promise you, never ever will I hurt you in any type of way"

"You promise?" She said looking like a sad puppy.

"Yes baby" I said wiping the tear off her cheek.

"Okay, but please just take me to my house I don't want to go out in public looking like another weak girl"

".....alright" I wanted to protest but right now I just needed her to be OK and comfortable, she would have to tell me what happened later.

I started my way to her home looking at her every chance I get to make sure she was ok.

When we pulled up to her driveway I got out the car.

"Stay here" I said. She looked at me confused.

I went around the car and picked her up, I opened the door with the spare keys she gave me 6 years ago.

"You Still have the key?"

"Yea"

I opened the door and layed her on the sofa and went to the bathroom to get the supplies to clean her wounds.

I came back to her.

"I'm going clean you up ok?"

"Okay"

I started to roll her shirt up and I couldn't bare to see what I saw. It was a huge deep purple bloody bruise with cuts and tiny marks around it.

I looked up at her and saw her tears.

"Robyn...."

"JUST CLEAN IT OKAY" She screamed.

"...." I started my work. She winced slightly but she acted like she was used to it which made me question things.

"FUCK"

"sorry" I took the alcohol off. I bandaged her wound up and rolled her shirt back down.

"All done" I said standing up

"Thanks....I'm tired, can carry me up to my room?"

"Of course"

I got her fragile body, careful not to touched the wound and carried her to her room.

"Change me into my PJ's?" She asked slowly.

I looked unsure knowing we weren't officially dating.

"Please?"

"Um Yea alright" I went into her closet and grabbed a oversized shirt. I slowly removed her clothing trying hard not to look at her chest area. I changed her and folded her previous clothes and put them on her stool.

"There" I said.

"Thank you", I turned to leave but she grabbed my hand.

"Stay with me?" She looked at me pleading.

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"Okay" I took my pants and shirt off and slipped in her bed careful not to touch her.

"Thank you Aubrey"

"No problem Robs"

She yawned and slowly closed her eyes drifting off to her deep sleep.

"I love you" I whispered thinking she couldn't hear me and drifted off slightly.

A few seconds later

"I love you too" she said quietly thinking I was asleep as well. But what she didn't know is that I could hear those 4 words that made my heart beat just a little faster.

Hey guys!! I posted 2 chapters today, not sure if you guys like this but comment if you do!!?