I Wanna Be With You

Start from the beginning

" aw, y'all know y'alls ass is a damn trip, honey" Mic said breathing heavy!! Ah, we aint laughed like this in a minute, but this is how we make up....somehow, someway we end up laughing..inreplacememt of saying " Im Sorry " ..

-

-

-

TWO HOURS LATER

DRE

" But, what if he does not like it, or think it's too much..oh god, Im fuckin' paranoid...shit I hope he won't be late...god, send me a sign, cause these two bumps on a log aint!" I was nervous as shit! Ace is taking me to the future concert..

" Look! you will be fine! you look great..okay?" mic said, annoyingly

" yeah, girl Mic's right..you look good!" Said Kara, I looked at myself in the full length mirror and traced my shape, with my hands..

I did look damn good! I had on a half, fitted crop top, It was kinda like a tank top because of the shoulder straps..It was black and said ' Chill ' in white words..I had some jean, high waist shorts that had gold studs all on my left leg..I finished it off with my black and white bred's My hair, was crinkly/Curly like..I wet it a little,so it would not look dry..Just incase it got cold I grabbed my black leather biker jacket that had silver spikes on the shoulders..

" HE IS HERE!" I heard Kara yell, I grabbed my watch, series of bracelets, perfume, and purse..While going downstairs I put all of it on, throwing my perfume to Mic, who luckily caught it..

Ace was looking ' FYE ' , he had on a black and white ' Last King's ' sweatshirt, with some gray cargos and some black and white. Bred's..

Awwww We shoe matching again!!

" Wassuh? you ready, ma?" damn, he sounded sexy too!

" Uh, yeah..I'm ready..thanks for shoe jacking tho😜" I smiled at him

" Nah, bae ...great minds think alike" He flashed that million dollar smile of his..

but wait?! did he just call me ' Bae ' ?

" Bae?"

" yes, problem?" He smirked

" let's go Ace " I lightly bit my lip. Once we got in the car, It was just like last time..I was nervous as hell!!

" No, need to be nervous, Dre " He grabbed my hand

" I'm not, but thanks for your concern!" I smiled at him, I took the initiative, to turn on the radio ..which was playing ' I wanna Be with you ' My new Favorite song !!

When we got to the concert Ace said:

" Dre, I'ma be right back, don't leave or let nobody take my seat okay? " I nodded, and he walked off

-

-

-

Seriously, though...I wanna cry..Ace is no where to be found! I've called and texted him a billion times! I was ready to head out, until I heard Future say

" Aye, y'all we got a special guest!" he said, I wanted to see wih it was..

They started to play ' I wanna be with you ' My whole mood changed in the middle of the song Dj Khaled says

" Aight y'all make some noise, for the dude who makes all the girls go wild.....ACE PRIMO!!" I seen him run on the stage" He winked at me and I rolled my eyes..The next thing I know, I was pulled on stage..

He started rapping, a freestyle to ' I wanna be with you ' then he ended by saying

" Dre, I wanna be with you" The crowd went silent, waiting for my reply

" Ace, I-I wanna be with you too" The crowd went wild, as Ace smashed his lips onto mines..

I was nearly blind with all the flashes, from people's phones,,who were taking pictures..they kept asking us to kiss again

" You wanna?" ace asked me

" baby, I want to...soo badly" I smiled

he grabbed my waist and kissed me, passionately it felt like FOREVER😍☺️

----------------------------------------

SO WHAT DID YA THINK??????

ROMANTIC OR NAHH????

VOTEEEE

COMMENTTTT

THNKS FOR THAA SUPPORT 1.3k READS!! 76 Votes

Thank you ohhhh soooooo MUCHHH😍😋💫💫💫