Chapter 17: Bloodbath

Start from the beginning

Abby pulls her knife from behind her back, puts it to her own lips and says, "Shhhh".

Shelly's eyes widen, she forces a muffled scream. Abby doesn't like that this woman isn't listening. She places the sharp blade on Shelly's neck as she attempts to scream again. She struggles against the handcuffs but the unforgiving steel won't budge.

Abby drags the knife across Shelly's throat, her skin splits with ease. She gasps for air as Abby continues to hold a hand over her mouth. Shelly's body is still moving too much for Abby, she rams the knife into Shelly's stomach, five times quickly. The convulsions soon stop. Abby removes her hand from the mouth of Shelly's lifeless corpse.

Mona returns from the bathroom, "Ready or not...here I come!" She gets no response. She goes to the bed and notices the covers have been pulled over Shelly's head. Mona jumps, straddling the sheets and Shelly's body; she begins to try and tickle her but she gets no reaction.

"What'd you fall asleep?"

Mona sees blood start to seep to the surface of the blanket. She pulls the covers back and lets out an ear piercing scream, "AHHHH!" She quickly hops off and backs away whimpering and trembling.

With her shaking hand over her mouth, "Oh God, Shelly, no, please..." She bumps into Abby. Startled, she screams again. Mona turns quickly to see a little girl.

She kneels, "Little girl, where did you come from? We have to get out of here!"

Abby looks her in the eyes, "No one leaves."

With one quick motion, Abby slices the air. The blade cuts across Mona's mouth and cheeks. She falls back crying, and holds her mouth. Her hand quickly fills with blood.

She jumps up and runs out of the room and down the hallway, screaming all the way. Harrison steps into her path. He has a power saw. He pulls the trigger, 'Zrrrnnnnnn', the saw stops Mona dead in her tracks.

"Oh my God..." Mona screams.

Harrison shares his bad news, "I'm sorry, Mona, but I can't let you leave." He steps toward her and she starts to back away.

"Don't you want to stay and play with my little Abby?" Harrison walks toward her squeezing the trigger on the saw again and again, 'Zrrrnnnnn, Zrrnnnn, Zrrnnn'.

She screams, "Nooo!" She turns to run, but Abby is there with her knife raised. Mona screams once again and runs into the bathroom, shuts the door and locks it. Harrison and Abby walk to the bathroom door. He looks to her and smiles. Mona can be heard screaming for her life.

Abby looks at Harrison, "She screams a lot."

Harrison hands Abby the saw, "She has a lot more screaming left to do."

Abby holds the saw in her grip. It feels good in her hands.

"Can you handle that, Abby?"

She pumps the trigger in three short bursts, 'Zrrnnn-zrrnn-zrrnn', and then nods to him.

Harrison reaches above the door on the top ledge and pulls the key down. He unlocks the door and has to force it open as Mona is trying to keep them out.

Her screaming continues, "Please, stop! Why are you doing this?"

Harrison looks down at Abby, "Go play."

Abby enters with the saw. Harrison pulls the door closed, leaving Abby to have her way with Mona. The second the door shuts, the saw begins to scream for blood. Mona is screaming as well, for her life.

Mona climbs up on the toilet, trying desperately to avoid the hungry teeth of the spinning blade. Abby swipes the saw across Mona's foot and three of her toes are ripped off. Mona is unable to stand any longer. The sharp blade bites through Mona's forearm as she falls from the toilet into the tub. Mona keeps her hands out to try and protect herself, but the saw mangles her fingers. Abby slashes the saw into Mona's thigh, a deep gash to the bone that sends her screaming to a higher octave.