Ink

Ania Pov:
   I awoke to find that I was lying on a bed of small golden flowers, as I got a closer look at the miniature flowers i realized these were not just any old small yellow flowers, but buttercups. I knew exactly where I was.
   I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't illusinating. When I opened my eyes I couldn't breath. I couldn't feel my heart beating. It felt as if my whole body just fell of myself. I went into a panic.
I quickly unzipped my hoodie and there was nothing there, but my own skeleton. "Ohgodnoohmygodholyshitimaskeltonohfuckthisisbadrealbad!" I yelled aloud.
   "H-Hey d-don't swear" a small voice said. I turned to face a small boy, likely in kinder-garden. He had a sorry and scared look on his face and tears were forming in his eyes."I-I'm sorry Y-you can swear a-all yo-you want, f-forget what I said.", the boy studdered. He looked familiar too.
   The boy had one star for an eye and the other was a sparkling blue turquoise that glowed and shimmered in the dim light. He had a scarf around his neck that draped into a cape type thing, it was the color of a freshly fallen brown leaf in autumn. The boy wore a sash that carried multiple rainbow colored paints that had the cutest little hearts for lids. But the thing that stood out to me the most was the red ringpop around his finger. It has clearly been a few weeks since it was taken out of the package but it was still intact, it was being taken care of very well.
   "What nonononono don't be sorry your right I shouldn't swear" I said quickly. I walked up to him. He looked up to me with those big innocent eyes.
"I'm Ania.", I introduced myself.
"I-Ink.", he said shuttering just a little.
"May I ask what you are doing here and where your parents are?", I asked.
"W-well Mr. PJ took the class on a field trip and when we got of we were at a playground and everyone started yelling and running around, it was horrible. I just wanted to draw but everyone was throwing foot balls and I almost got hit in the face with a basketball. I had enough and I got up and walked into the woods but I-I-got lost!", tear began streaming down his snow white face.
I bent down to his hight and faced him. "Hey don't worry it will be okay, we will find your class and you will be home before you know it.", I said sincerely, "It will be okay.", I used my thumb to wipe a tear off his face.
I grabbed his hand and stood up facing the woods. "Let's go, see if you can remember where you came from.", He nodded his head at me and we began walking into the pitch black forest.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey guys author here I'm sorry for another very short chapter (and massive cliffhager) but there should be another chapter up soon so stay tuned!
                                   -Parker