Feeling good

HARRY'S P.O.V

The interview went great. Except the part I always get ask if I have a special lady in mind. I tend to say yes. I was usually forced by management. There was something about Abby. I could tell anything to her although I have only known her for about 4 days.

The way her chocolate hair flows in the wind and her eyes locking in my eyes.

I must admit I was jealous the other day when Niall was flirting with abby.

But after all, she did give me a kiss on the cheek.

I was walking to my car when the lads told me something. "We have heard the maids daughter is hot." "Yeah she is, but she mine."

The boys just gave me weird expressions. I sighed and drove to my flat.

KARINAS P.O.V

I just got finished mopping the floor when Harry entered into his flat.

I just finished listening to one of my favorite songs.

'your too mean'

'I don't like you'

'but f*** you any way'

The neighborhood are the best band ever.

I put the supplies away when Harry greeted me with a welcoming smile. His dimples showed making my heat melt. This is what it feels like to love.. I mean stare at Harry.

"you done staring?"

I just blushed. I still had a lot to do but Harry asked me to join him for dinner. I smiled and said yes.

We both heard the door swing open and walk to the front door to see the rest of the boys.

"Dude, she is hot!"- Liam

Harry's jaw clenched and folded his hands into a punching form. His knuckles turned white but I gently placed my hand in his and he calmed down.

"What are you guys doing here?"-Harry

"We brought nandos!"-Niall

Harry was a tad bit mad. But I whispered into his ear:

"It's ok. Maybe another time?"

After I said that, it looks like I turned him on. He ran up the stairs and came back down a few minutes later.

We all stated to eat our food. The boys wanted to know me better.

"Where are you from?"

''Washington state.in a little town called lake stevens."

"Favorite animal?"

"Giraffes or foxes."

"any sports you play?"

"soccer. I am quite good at it if I must say."

Niall just rolled his eyes.bit was about 9:00 pm and the boys were getting tired.

I decided to leave after the boys left but was pressed against the wall. "You turned me in earlier today so now your going to get it."

Harry smashed his lips into mine. I was shocked a first but started to kiss back. "jump" I did what I was told and he carried me into his room.

He placed me on to his bed and leaned on me. He removed his shirt and then removed mine."

HARRY'S P.O.V

after I removed my shirt I removed hers. Damn! She has abs!

I gently slide of her undies.

"baby, this is going to hurt but then feel good."

I put a finger in her cliff. She moaned my name and that wasn't good enough for my liking.

I slipped 3 and she screamed my name.hah good job harry.

She pulled on my curls and it felt good.

I pushed her against my body and cuddle the rest of the night.

Tonight was one the best days of my life.

KARINA P.O.V

Man, I never felt so good in my life. He was rough yet gentle.

I fell asleep in his arms for the night.

I couldn't have asked for a better night.

I must admit i am In love with.....

Harry styles