Chapter Two

{Li's POV}
I opened the large box in front of my door and what i saw shocked me. Inside the box were five unique kittens. Hopefully they're still asleep so it won't be a problem when i'm gonna force them to take a bath or not.

But there's something oddly familiar about these kittens. I must have said these thoughts out loud because the kittens were starting to wake up. Cute

The first cat that waked up was an orange fuffy cat it had weird dots on his nose and ears but it was oddly cute, he had stunning purple eyes with a spiral pattern. Next one was a girl she had a unique blue fur with a paper origami on her right ear, she had beautiful amber eyes. Next one was a VERY unique cat the left side of his body was white and the right side of his body was black he had golden yellow eyes and has a green colar or whatever wrapped around him. Next one was a blackish grey fur he had weird linings below his eyes and he had gorgeous red eyes with a pattern that looks like the. . . . . Sharingan?
These cats are weird were they failed experiments? If so thats just not right. Who on their right mind would do this to some poor little kittens? Oh well there are many scientist who keeps experimenting anyways. The cats seem to notice my worried expression but i shrugged it off. The last one was adorably weird. (A/N: is that even a word?. Haha!!) He had also strangely blue fur with three linings on his cheek like gills?? He also had a sharp teeth like a cat should have but his was much sharper. Kawaii

“Well you guys look like you have been  experimented on. But don't worry i'll take care of you guys" i said as plain as possible but deep down i was already squealing because of their cuteness. I put my phone and earphone back in my bag and carried the box full of kittens. I pushed the door open with my foot and closed it. What i saw almost made me drop the kittens that i was carrying in my arms. My always organized and clean house was a big mess, the chairs were tipped over, the tables and furnitures were now broken, i went to my kitchen to see the foods, tables, chairs were scattered all over. I went to the opened bathroom  anf saw a kitten with black fur and orange-like mask on his face. What the heck? How many kittens are here? I picked him up by the neck gently. “We'll talk about this with your friends later" i said and went back to the kitchen where i left the box full of kittens. Hopefuly they're still in one place . I put him inside the box carefully. “Don't you move from that spot got it? I'll leave you in charge" i pointed to the orange  furred cat. He let out an adorable meow as a yes. Smart cat. I left them and searched the house for anymore cats. I checked the living room to find no cats. I checked outside to find no cats at all. I checked the attic, my other bathroom even the secret place where i keep my weapons in stored which only leaves us. . . . . The bedroom.

I walked up the stairs carefully and made my way to my bedroom. I took a deap breath and kicked the door open as hard as possible. Finally, i saw four cats in my bedroom. There was a silver/Grey cat with magestic purple eyes. Apparently he was the one responsible for the mess outside. But he was still kinda cute though. Next was a greyish cat he had a mask covering his mouth and nose and he had emerald-green eyes. Next one was an adorable red cat with chocolate-brown eyes. Last was a yellow cat with a slight fringe covering his left eye and he had crystal-blue eyes. ^///^ kawaii. Even if these cats are cute i'm still mad at them for ruining my precious house. I picked up the red and greyish cat, good thing they didn't try to squirm out of my grip or claw me on my way back to the kitchen. I looked at the box and saw they were still complete. Good. I placed the two kittens back at the box. “for a cat you seem to understand everything well" i said to the orange furred cat. He meowed in response.
“Okay, now all thats left is to hope that the other two cats don't mess up my room while i'm gone" i murmured quietly. I looked at the black cat with an orange swirly mask. Is it just me or he just looks like the anime i'd watched except this one is a cat. I snapped out of my thoughts cause he started clawing me on the hand. I picked him up gently and scratched his head. “I'm guessing you want to come with me too huh?" I asked he let out a soft meow and nodded his head. I smirked and put him on top of my head. I left the kittens and walked to the bedroom where the remaining cats were. *Sigh* how troublesome this is gonna be.

>>>>>>>>>>>
Sorry if it was short i'm too busy to write so comment what you want to happen to the next chap and more reads, fans and comments would help me write while i'm at six grade so pls comment what you want to happen

Like

Fan

Vote

Comment

AkatsukiPrincess123 is out!!! Peace!!