Connection

I was parking when I thought to myself 'Damn, my first job. I never thought I would get it in the first place. It's so hard to get hired in an Aslym'. Smith's Grove the name of the Aslym, I was a bit excited but mostly nervous. When I walked in it wasn't what I expected, the halls look sad and old, mostly like it's been haunted by the patient's souls. When I went to the main desk a lady asked for my pass "You work here?" She asked "Yes I'm the new nurse here" I smiled but she didn't return it. "Well let's see how long you'll last" she said letting me go in, what a nice welcoming. I walk in into my office and it looks neat compared to the other ones, as I was getting my things organised when I heard a knock on my door "Ms.Melendez? Hello I'm Dr.Loomis, you're my new assistant" "Hello Dr.Loomis" I greet him nicely "Nice to meet you sir" I smiled "Well get a pen and a note pad and follow me " I did as I was told and walked behind him "I only have 1 patient Ms.Melendez, his name is Michael Myers" my skin froze when I heard the name "Michael Myers?" I asked "Yes, you heard of him?" "Um yes, my family lived next door to him when he was young" he stopped walking and turned to look at me "Wait... Is your name Bethany?" He asked "Yes" I answered confused " Oh my God I can't believe it." He was surprised "Why ?" I asked "His mother, she told me that you were his pride and joy" "What do you mean?" "He would always go to your house to see you, only you, she said that before they took him away that all he asked was to see you one last time but they didn't allow it" "My parent didn't tell me that" "Well I'm sure you were what ? 3 years " "Yeah" I respond "Michael was 10, I can't believe it, he's going to be so happy to see you" he clapped his hands "Come in, this is where they bring him. Wait here come in here, I'll tell you when to come out okay" he led me into this small room, a room where you can only see inside the big room but they can't see you.

I heard him walking in slowly, he's so tall. He has long hair and is wearing a mask. I don't remember him, all I know is that he was my neighbor, that's it, no wonder my mom begged me not apply here.

Michael's POV

I hate these 1 on 1 sessions with Loomis, they are pointless what are they suppose to do ? Get me to talk? There's no way in hell that they'll get me to talk, especially not after what they did to me. They didn't even let me see her, all I wanted was to see her but they just took me away. I wonder how old she is now, I've been here for 15 years, she must be 19. I didn't care about the age, she must have been 3 but I still had that one connection. That connection that she'll be mine one day
.. and she will.

"Michael" Loomis looks excited to see me "I have a surprise Micheal" probably one of his stupid stories I thought to myself "She's here Micheal, she's here" I was confused so I tilted my head to one side "Bethany" my heart drop "She's here" I didn't knew how to react, my heart started to pound fast, I heard a door open and there she was, she still had that angelic look, it's her I'm sure it's her.

Bethany POV

When I walk out I felt the intention between Michael and I. It was unexplainable, I didn't knew what to do, I just stood there with a blank stare. I decided to go hug him since I figured he wanted that. He had his full attention to me and only me, when I hugged him he tried to hug me back but he couldn't "It's okay I understand that you can't hug me" I smiled and rubbed his shoulder "Bethany get away from him, he's dangerous" Loomis yelled, what does he mean by stay away from him if he legit just brought him to see me.

Micheal's POV
" Bethany get away from him, he's dangerous" Loomis yelled at her, this bastard my blood boiled when he pushed her away from me "It's better if you go" he told her, he walked her out the room "Don't worry Michael,she'll come some other time" he said walking back, I swear this is not going to be the last time that I'll be seeing her, if it means breaking out of here then hell I'll even do that, but no one is going to take her away from me ever again.