A Warm Welcoming

Set in downtown Tokyo, all around is your typical kind of shops. Bakeries, fandom-based shops, tourist attractions, and local businesses placed all around in general.

But around a small corner in the depths of Tokyo, had been a quite well coffee shop named "Karasuno Café", which sold in which some referred it as "some of the best coffee in Tokyo". With the shop being ran by a rather humble man named Daichi Sawamura, things had ran quite smoothly, for the most part. There had been some quite troublesome workers rumored to work here, like what some had called the "dynamic-duo" who would work together with orders and quite frankly never get the customers orders right together, and there was also one who was known for his quite salty personality when handling customers; who would always be apologized for by a more kind gentleman with freckled cheeks. But never the less, there was someone who had kept Karasuno Café in control, and it was Assistant Manager Sugawara Koushi, or known by most as 'Suga'. Being the cashier for the most part, he always is able to keep his workers in control, whether in a busy and rushed situations in the morning, or helping out with a simple order. Everything ran quite smoothly when Suga was there.

Across from Karasuno Café, divided by a small crosswalk in between the two buildings, had been a place called 'Seijou Florist'. Just like the Café, Seijou Florist was also a rather well-known area for people who were familiar with the area. Not only was Seijou Florist known for their well-put bouquets and quality, but for their manager who's name was Oikawa Tooru. It wasn't a lie saying that Oikawa's looks and charisma attracted customers, because honestly, it had. With natural charm shining through, it was quite easy for Oikawa to get someone to buy a flower or two from the shop with ease. However, he does get rather childish when it comes down to working the shop itself, for he usually likes to tease the other workers, or wander off to miscellaneous places. But that is where the Assistant Manager, Iwaizumi Hajime, came into place. Iwaizumi is the one who keeps Oikawa in line as best he can. Whether it's with simple, small threats, or forcing hits or kicks, he's always able to keep the brunette, and everyone else, mostly in their place. With the addition of the Managers, Seijou Florist includes some employees that range from a couple of rumored pranksters, two in specific, a blonde who's clean cut and furrowed down eyes always intimidate whatever customer that visits their shop, and much more to that.

--

"Oikawaaa." Hanamaki calls out in a mocking tone as he leaned over the counter side by side with Matsukawa, both have staring right over to the brunette who had been putting together a show case of neatly arranged bouquets of blush-colored roses. "I bet you can't sell a bouquet to one of the strangers outsideee." he continued to coo out, only followed by Matsukawa's smirk. They knew they had been provoking Oikawa. This hadn't been anything new to anyone who worked at Seijou Florist.

After all this time Oikawa had started this place, he couldn't help but be drawn into such a challenge the two had made up out on a whim. Turning his head back, he now had set down the roses on the working counter, placing a hand over upon his hip and furrowing his eyebrows some. "Really? Out of all things you want to bet on, that's what you want to make it on?" He sneers, beginning to laugh quite a bit at this, for Oikawa was almost always able to sell just about any bouquet to any person out there, for convincing someone never really came to be that difficult of a task to him, and you could even say it came naturally.

"Coffee for all of us working this shift says you can't." Kunimi quietly but loud enough to be heard says from the register as he had been giving a customer some change, for sometimes even the younger worker would've joined in on these kinds of things if it would benefit him.

"But we get to pick the person you try to sell the bouquet to, however." Matsukawa decides to make the matter more troublesome. Oikawa being rather intrigued by this, he now had picked up the freshly made bouquet of roses he had just finished, now turning to where he could look to the somewhat crowed people upon the street and sidewalks through the clear windows and doors that were all in the shop."