Chapter 1

I'm done.

I'm  so done.

I know I'm no saint and all, but come on. What does a girl have to do to get a break around here?

I was currently by my locker, the halls empty, surrounded by three horny guys. Okay, maybe not horny, more like angry, but it's basically the same thing.

I don't mean to brag or anything, but I like to think I'm pretty. Others say so too, which really does help a girls confidence. However, these three boys around me, just don't understand that I'm not really into the whole, group, thing.

"Look boys, I understand you'd fancy some pum pum, but I'm currently unavailable, so please keep your pencils in your case, thanks." I said to them as they all glared at me.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." Clark, one of the ogres, retorted.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, "That has undoubtedly got to be the sweetest thing you've ever said to me."

He shot me a dirty look and nodded to the two other boys, Sam and West.

They grabbed my arms roughly and shoved me to the back of the stairs, out of sight.

"You've quite the mouth haven't you, babe." I openly gagged at the nickname.

"Looks like we need to something about that." He smirked evilly.

I looked away and gulped slightly. I wasn't scared of them. That was for sure, I was only scared of things they did to me, cause to be quite honest, it hurt like a fucking bitch. It wasn't the first time they'd do something like this though, but I'd be lying if I said I was used to it.

I wasn't.

...

I walked carefully to the bathroom, making sure no one saw me. My jaw was beginning to bruise and it hurt to open my mouth. I placed my cold hand on my face, trying to soothe the pain a bit.

I never understood why they did this to me, or what I ever did to them, but sometimes, people like them don't even need a reason to do this to others, and that's the sad reality of the world. They get satisfaction upon seeing others in pain.

I sighed to myself and was about to enter the bathroom when someone called my name. I cursed quietly and put my hood over my head to try and hide my face. I looked up the person and widened my eyes slightly when I saw Noah approaching me.

Really? It had to be Noah fucking Greene, out of all people.

Now don't get me wrong, me and Noah are sort of friends, in the sense that one of my best friends, Juliet, has a twin brother, Jace, who just so happens to be best friends with Noah. And I knew that if Noah saw me in this state, he would obviously tell Jace who would then tell Juliet. And trust me, no one wants to see a pissed off Juliet. She could rip off your head if she wanted to.

I smiled at Noah and he furrowed his eyebrows, taking in my appearance. I adverted my gaze as he asked, "What happened to your face?" He clenched his jaw tightly and placed his hand softly on my chin, turning my head to get a better look at my jaw.

"Who the fuck did this to you, Sierra?"
I smiled at him and replied, "Oh, this? It's nothing, I just knocked my locker door onto my face when I shut it."

He narrowed his brown eyes at me and said, "Don't fucking lie to me, S."

"Who said I was lying?" I scoffed.

"It doesn't take a bloody genius to figure out whether or not you're lying."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Don't worry about it."