A not so noble meetup in China (JOKES)

Ttoday was a beautiful day. The birds are singing, flowers are blooming... And two idiots decided to meet up and ruined it all.

Noble Superpenis Maibigbutt was packing his bags to meet up with Joey, a.k.a. Vegetarevie- I mean TheAnimeMan. At the time that Noble was packing, he got a message.

"Yo hurry up and come to Japan." It was Joey. Noble texted back, "Keep your panties on, man. I'm almost done packing."

"I'm home alone and have Cory in the House on." Joey texted. And then Noble decided to book it to his car and drive to the airport, leaving behind some of his luggage and he forgot to kiss Lily goodbye, what a horrible person.

"Chieeeeef..." Lily pouted as she curled up on Noble's pants, which he forgot also.

Several hours passed, (maybe 14 hours) Noble made it to Korea to meet with his beloved AnimeMan. Everything was going according to keikaku. But as soon as he landed, he heard a bunch of people talking in a different language. He tried to understand them, but then he thought to himself, "Where are the subtitles?". Poor man.

Soon afte, he finally met up with Joey, the gayness was just about to begin.

"JOEYYYYY!" Noble exclaimed, following afterward was Joey exclaiming, "CHIEEEEEF!"
"That only works with Aki, boy."

"Aww." Joey pouted, pretending to look cute but to no avail. Noble still got a chuckle out of it. The two of them chattered about as they went to Joey's house.

"Neat place ya got here." Noble already plopped himself on the couch, rude. Joey rolled his eyes and sat on his stomach. Noble was being crushed by the 140 pound asian fuckboy.

"GET OFF OF ME, YOUR FINE ASS IS CRUSHING ME!!!" Noble was flailing about, trying to get his tush off of him. "Do you mind?" Joey chuckled at him.

"Nah I don't mind." Noble got comfortable while patting Joey's back, nearly making him fall. They both watched Cory in the House together, Joey still sitting on Noble's stomach of course. They were having their usual banter as they did over the internet, but now that it's in real life things can escalate quite a bit. (GAYYYYYY)

They decided to record a video together imitating other youtubers. When Noble got to imitate Akidearest he did... "interesting" things with his body, leading Joey to pop a half chub. Noble noticed and got close.

"Having fun, big guy?" Noble asked him straight in the eyes, still moving like a kinky bitch. Joey responded with a full blown boner and an eager nod. (At this point I'm starting to question what I am doing, I'm a straight guy writing a fanfic about two dudes porking)

Noble was a little bit shocked about his eager response and backed up a little bit. Not sure what to say, Noble stuttered in his word and let out, "Nice boner." He covered his mouth and looked away, his face turning red.

"Whoa whoa, I was kidding bro." Joey said waving his arms around, apparently he was purposely popping a boner by thinking about naughty shit just to make him feel awkward, but things escalated a little too much. Noble, still a tomato face, apologized, trying to keep calm about the situation. They decided to ignore what happened and continue with the video.

After they finished recording, Noble was still embarrassed about what happened, and so was Joey to an extent. The two of them sat together in awkward silence for a couple of seconds until Joey spoke up.

"What was that all about?" Noble flinched a bit at what Joey said, he looked down and muttered, "I'm a bit ashamed of what I said, I will admit that." Noble was afraid that Joey would think badly of him, but instead Joey kissed him on the forehead.

"I will admit that you look cute when you're embarrassed." Joey smiled a bit and Noble's face turned all shades of red. All he could do was look away and be a total tsundere.

Night time came along, and the two idiots finished recording another video ranting about why America should not try to close away access to hentai (some gay shit like that), then Joey decided to go take a bath. Noble was getting a bit worried since they had to sleep together, the thought of it made little Noble happy. After Joey got done taking a bath, he dried off and got on his SAO pajamas and went to bed, beckoning Noble to join him.

"I haven't taken a bath yet." Noble was squirming in place. "It's okay." Joey then pulled Noble on the bed. Noble was practically shaking in discomfort. He is gay for the asian prince of Japanese cartoons, he has the rights to be nervous, but then Joey closed the gap between the two and kissed. Noble was shocked and his face turned really red but returned the kiss, then the two pulled the blankets over each other an- whoaaaaaa things are getting a little too steamy time skip time skip.

Morning came along and the two of them were still in bed, a strange sensation coming over them, yet they don't mind.

"That was fun." Joey turned to Noble with a smile. Noble was still dazed about what just happened. (They were playing video games under the sheets nothing else I swear.)

"I still can't believe that happened..." Noble was staring at the ceiling, then Joey turned his gaze at him.

"Hey." Joey whispered in Noble's ear. "Everything is gonna be daijoubu." He kissed him, and Noble quickly returned the kiss.

"I love you." Joey smiled at Noble, with a quick kiss on the cheek, Noble replied, "I love you too."

The end, fuck off.
(This was all for jokes, I just felt like doing this because why not? If you somehow got off to that just know that a straight guy who ships this wrote this. I know, weird, but still fun, right? If you somehow enjoyed this then, i don't know, like it? Whatever, I'm gonna go down a gallon of Clorox. Oh and also they were playing video games under the sheets, they did not fluff so, yeah, don't whack it they were just playing.)