Both Zelda's and Link's eyes widen.

Zelda, "what? But you, you can't stay here. You're supposed to stay with me!" She started to cry out, her arms gripping Impa's clothes tightly, creating massive wrinkles from the cloth in hand and up.

Link tried to reach out for her but pulled back last minute, deciding against it. He instead clenched his fist tight, grinding his teeth in a form of distraction to keep from pulling the other.

(I'm sorry I can help with this Zelda...) He said sorrowfully within his mind.

Impa smiled at the resurrected goddess, her hand lowered to the youths porcelain cheek so she could stroke it, ever so softly in comfort for the other. Zelda leaned into the touch.

Impa, "I need to watch over this world till the day you two are born and ready to take on this adventure... But don't worry little one. You will still always see me."

Link jolted upon hearing this, looking to her with realization and shock. (No she can't be... That old lady. She can't be that old!?)

Zelda still looked confused. "What?"

Impa simply hugged her. "See you on the other side. Whenever you need me, this temple will always be my home."

Blue eyes grew wide as Impa's words dawned on her.

Zelda, "Oh..." she looked up to Impa, her lips curving up once more into a grin. "Ok, see you then." She finally responds, giggling all the while as she turned to run to the portal. "Shall we go Link?"

The boy shook his head with light laughter, his hand rested on his hip. He smiled once at her before walking to the portal and grabbing her hand.

Nodding now, he grinned cheekily. "Let's go home."

Her eyes grow round with shock when she heard him speak. After all, the lad rarely ever spoke out. His choice to stay mute more occasions his usual behavior.

But it was a refreshing change.

Link had laughed at her, just a little, knowing every time he did choose to speak to her it stunned her a moment.

Zelda playfully punched his arm, one brow raised as she pretended to glare at him, tongue stuck out. "Man, and here I thought I knew you." She joked.

Link laughed, even more, watching his friend shift to start dragging him towards the portal. The colors around them changed the minute they went through, warping and shifting all around the large tunnel path. When they finally made it to the other side, Groose was seen alongside of the short old woman they had grown to know as a temple sage.

The older women walked forward only a little bit before she spoke. "Welcome to the other side." She greeted and Zelda smiled.

Meeting the elder halfway, Zelda kneeled before her. "I did say I would meet you here, Impa." She continued after the old woman.

Impa smirk was expected. Her smaller arms shaking reaching out when Zelda abruptly pulled her into a tight hug.

Groose looked completely lost. Nothing Unusual for him.